Dying to have a cheat meal tomorrow - pls take a vote on the

Options
Three-cheese Mac and cheese - I don't know how small the bowl is, but it's supposed to be their appetizer

or

3 cheeseburger sliders - again, their appetizer...it'll be plain mini cheeseburgers with no sauce...only ketchup and American cheese

Which is less calorific and/or healthier?

Thanks in advance!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    What restaurant?
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    Sounds like Applebee's. Go for their 550 menu and stay away from the fat/sodium/calories.
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    If I had to guess Id say the sliders!
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    The mac and cheese.
  • plagirl227
    plagirl227 Posts: 134
    Options
    Sliders...
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    I'd go with the sliders...some mac-and-cheese at food places is not very good :) plus...sliders are really filling! :)
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I would guess sliders too. But, I might go with just two of them, were it me. And add their veggies or fresh fruit on the side.
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Depending on how the rest of your week was, feel free to indulge one meal a week! Just work out extra at the gym or something.
  • mammado11
    mammado11 Posts: 26
    Options
    Burgers! Im not a big mac n cheese person!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Get sliders, but don't get cheese on them. Three cheese mac and cheese is a heart attack awaiting. Also, don't feel bad spluging. It is ok to do that once in awhile.
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I say sliders...protein and carbs!!!!
  • ladynila
    ladynila Posts: 8
    Options
    If it's ruby tuesdays, I say Mac N Chesse - but workout extra tommorrow.
  • AliCat2705
    AliCat2705 Posts: 22
    Options
    I saw get whatever you feel like eating. Either one is a cheat I am sure, so you might as well enjoy your cheat...thats kinda the point isn't it?!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    2 sliders only one with cheese and the rest of the meal would be garden salad with dressing on side and no cheese
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    I saw get whatever you feel like eating. Either one is a cheat I am sure, so you might as well enjoy your cheat...thats kinda the point isn't it?!
    !
    AGREE!!! Have what sounds good and don't worry about this one meal! :drinker:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Cheating is counter-productive and it wastes your time and effort. It's not a cheat if it fits in your food log. Just eat light for the rest of the day and exercise. You probably don't even have to go over - except maybe on the sodium! :drinker:
  • Emi_chan
    Emi_chan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It's at this diner called Big Daddy's. No calories on their site...go figure :frown:

www.bigdaddysnyc.com/