Breakfast - Can't eat eggs help!!

So since having my last child I can't eat eggs. They make me very nauseous and upset my stomach

Replies

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Every morning I have a greek yogurt and a 1/2oz of nuts. I can't eat eggs for breakfast either.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    So since having my last child I can't eat eggs. They make me very nauseous and upset my stomach

You don't necessarilly have to eat breakfast food for breakfast. I have been known to heat up leftovers from the night before for breakfast.

Oatmeal, cereal, toast, peanut butter, fruit, ham, bacon, sausages, pork chops, English muffins, protein shakes, pizza - the possibilities are endless, really.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Chia seed pudding, fresh fruit and cottage cheese or Greek yogurt, leftovers, and I love eating sausage and apples together.
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Weatbix, Toast, Fruit, Cereal. So many options.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Eat foods like you?
  • PJR1985
    PJR1985 Posts: 14
    Oatmeal, yogurt with mix-ins, do a tofu scramble just like you would eggs, whole wheat toast with a nut butter, green smoothie, pancakes, waffles, pizza, leftovers, PB&J........
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Cheese sandwich with cucumbers, cottage cheese with sliced almonds, a bowl of soup with a piece of fruit.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,185 Member
    There's eggs in chocolate cake. :)
  • taraskylit
    taraskylit Posts: 48 Member
    Don't eat eggs?