Trying to get back on the wagon.

Options
24 Yr. Old male just trying to get back in shape. Was doing well a couple years ago.. not sure what happened--oh yeah, I remember, food and video games :-)

Hello all!

Additionally, I need to upload my pic soon :D

Replies

• Oolie88
    Oolie88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know all too well about falling off the wagon :blushing: Dust ya self off and try again! :wink:

Good luck to you!
  • MandeeSue
    MandeeSue Posts: 153
    Options
    Welcome :) I am 24 as well and fell off the wagon more than once..lol I too am trying to get back on, idk this time around has been alot harder to get going then before. I started P90X started to see a difference dropped 10 and then started eating again..Ughh anyway, hoping to get back into the groove of things. Best of luck to you, feel free to add me :)
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    only when we quit trying are we quitters. Good luck and welcome back to the wagon
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    Good to see you on here! I'm also a 24 year old male, feel free to add me for some encouragement!
  • sawgirl13
    sawgirl13 Posts: 1
    Options
    7525518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hello everyone.. I am currently trying to get back on track myself!! One day at a time..it took time for the weight to get on..it takes time and hard work, dedication, and motivation to get and keep it off!! Good Luck all.. =)
  • pinktoenels
    pinktoenels Posts: 23
    Options
    I fell off... just recently, but I came back. Exercise is key. Find something that you like, playing golf or shooting hoops. If you like it you will want to keep doing it. When you exercise it is really hard to eat something unhealthy. You will know immediately that something is not for you :) Good Luck and welcome. Also there is a blog 344 pounds. Tyler inspires the heck out of me!!
  • Meowbear
    Meowbear Posts: 10
    Options
    =) Thanks for all the encouragement.

I notice a lot of people are doing P90X. I wonder if it is really more effective than running, push ups, and situps?

Additionally, I have yet to find any particular sport I enjoy :-( lol. I think I'll try tennis next week when I'm off my weekend AF Reserve Duty.

~~Ciao.