Latina in the house!! **No more tacos**

Options
wendyba626
wendyba626 Posts: 18
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello humans,

I am Wendy from Los Angeles, CA. Where all the different ethnicity come together share food and sun by the beach with busy days through work hours. (Fast paced city). Like majority of women we struggle with our yoyo weight. As for myself i let myself go and binge on food. (I love Mexican food) without knowing i suppress my feelings and stress with food. A year letter i gain 50 lbs on my tiny body (4"11). Yup, i am 185lbs :(. No i am not pregnant its only my belly due the tacos. Anyways, recently i was diagnosed with liver problems that cause by my weight. Scared to death but not enough to quit. Determine to gain my life back. Hoping this app will bring optimistic people and build strength. Add me :)

Replies

• fancyblossom83
    fancyblossom83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! You can add me if you want! I would love to be friends and support you.
  • curvydoll35
    Options
    Hi
  • areallycoolstory
    areallycoolstory Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi, Wendy. Feel free to add me as a friend:-)
  • FemaleWarriorxo
    FemaleWarriorxo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey there! sorry to hear about the liver problems. Add me if you like. im a huge fan of Mexican food. If you like like tacos I would mix it with the traditional route. Chicken on wheat wrap, tomatoes, and flavored with lemon/lime.
  • wendyba626
    Options
    Hey there! sorry to hear about the liver problems. Add me if you like. im a huge fan of Mexican food. If you like like tacos I would mix it with the traditional route. Chicken on wheat wrap, tomatoes, and flavored with lemon/lime.

Tofu tacos are the best wrap with green leaf lettuce. Try ir girly n let me know how it goes ;)

• wendyba626
    Options
    Hi, Wendy. Feel free to add me as a friend:-)

Hola senorita :) Sure will
  • FemaleWarriorxo
    FemaleWarriorxo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    wendyba626 wrote: »

Tofu tacos are the best wrap with green leaf lettuce. Try ir girly n let me know how it goes ;)

I will definitely give it a go