where's friends when you need them?

Options
Hello Amigos,

I need support begore i binge into tacos :(

Replies

• shirayne
    shirayne Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey Wendy! Have you got anything else you can sink your teeth into that might be less calories? Have you tried a glass of water and then waiting 10 minutes? You can do this! But just remember that falling off the wagon every once in a while is ok... as long as you get right back on. We're only human and we're not perfect. If you absolutely want a taco, have one... just one... and have a salad or some water with it. Try putting it down after every bite and don't pick it back up until you've chewed and swallowed it. Give your brain time to tell you it's full! :) Good luck!
  • covinssexywife
    covinssexywife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Try a fruit salad instead with a nice low fat fruit yogurt. If you want to be creative, in high school a while back my French teacher brought Nutella before is a big in America and we spead it on tortillas and rolled diced fruit inside. Very good actually
  • wendyba626
    Options
    shirayne wrote: »
    Hey Wendy! Have you got anything else you can sink your teeth into that might be less calories? Have you tried a glass of water and then waiting 10 minutes? You can do this! But just remember that falling off the wagon every once in a while is ok... as long as you get right back on. We're only human and we're not perfect. If you absolutely want a taco, have one... just one... and have a salad or some water with it. Try putting it down after every bite and don't pick it back up until you've chewed and swallowed it. Give your brain time to tell you it's full! :) Good luck!

Thanks dinner. I try to abstain from tacos cause i can't only have one :( drinking water and walnuts for now. Thanks for the support hun