trying to loose 2 stone by end of May too?

looking to help motivate and get some motivation as well, please add me trying to fit in exercise and reduced calorie meals around a family

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    I need to lose 2 stone too, although I lose slowly, so more likely by October for me. My baby (my third) turns 1 on May 1st and I'd like to look good in my sundresses by then, but I don't expect my smallest jeans will fit.

I've been exercising for years now, and manage to fit it in just fine, and we all eat the same, just have healthy meals. My other children are 5 and 3 and they eat what we eat. The things we eat most often are chicken or fish and veg, chicken stew, jacket potato and tuna, stir fry and sometimes I'll make spaghetti bolognaise, lasagne, shepherds pie etc, but bulk it out with loads of veg. My husband works shifts, and when he's on late shift I need to make simple things as I'm on my own with 3 young kids, so cooking some chicken and veg is perfect.

Do you work? I go back to work after Easter.
  • I'm trying to lose as much as 8 stone as quickly but healthily as possible I've been looking up quick low calorie dinners and also looking for some ideas I have a 3 year old and don't get home from work till 6 Monday to Friday so find cooking big low cal meals a struggle also just looking for some help and support
  • lai_101
    lai_101 Posts: 2
    I'm trying to lose 4 stones by the end of July :D my plan is to lose 2lbs per week :) . I have been drinking 3 cups of green tea per day and I do just 10mins of exercise ( because I'm very lazy) and I've lost 4lbs in 2 weeks :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    I'm trying to lose as much as 8 stone as quickly but healthily as possible I've been looking up quick low calorie dinners and also looking for some ideas I have a 3 year old and don't get home from work till 6 Monday to Friday so find cooking big low cal meals a struggle also just looking for some help and support

It takes half hour to cook a chicken breast or a piece of fish, and not long at all to microwave some broccoli and peas. Carrots don't take long to cook in boiling water.

You could make some meals on a Sunday and freeze them if you wanted to do that.

Can you set your oven to go on? You could put some jacket potatoes in so they'd be ready for just after you get home.