Bride-To-Be Looking For Other Brides-To-Be as Buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• cjfarborist
    cjfarborist Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married 2016 and would love to dropsome significant weight. I'm in :)
  • bigspoon1988
    bigspoon1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    October 10th 2015. Hoping to get back to my before baby weight (20lbs) thinking of joining curves.
    2016. Good luck ladies!!!
  • transientcanuck
    transientcanuck Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    KTRXS wrote: »
    My time is Feb, 2016! I can't wait :) 20-30lbs to go. I'm not doing it for the wedding, but for me lol I'm still with encouragement though

I'm also February 2016! Just getting the process started as these next 12 months will just fly by.

Looking to lose 10 lbs so I can look and feel my most confident on that very important day.
  • transientcanuck
    transientcanuck Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    June 6th 2015 here and I'm trying to loose between 10-15, less for the wedding specifically and more because that has been historically what I weighed until I met my groom. (Funny how being in a happy, secure relationship actually can cause weight gain...)

Can I also just say that every single one of you are gorgeous as is? And your significant others will be blown away regardless. Just to set the record straight.

Thank you :)

I totally agree with the relationship weight gain. It's funny how that works. I had lost 30 lbs and put back on 15 when I met my partner (just a mixture of comfort, dining out more, and eating larger portions). Losing 10-15lbs would put me back to that weight that I was when I first met him
  • haygee73
    haygee73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married June 6! 89 days to go! Less than 3 months!! I started at 223, im down to 200.2 now and would like to lose 10-15 more pounds before the wedding!! I can't wait to marry the love of my life!
  • stefchrysler
    stefchrysler Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married next march! 1 year to lose 60 pounds!! Should add me!
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm engaged but we haven't set a date yet. It's one of my main reasons for trying to get in better shape, though. You (and any other brides-to-be) are welcome to add me! :smile:
  • ashliwatts1
    ashliwatts1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married June 28th!! Will be awesome to have ladies with the same goals and situations! Everyone add me so we can push each other!! #SweatinForTheWedding!!!
  • leannehoggdodd
    Options
    I'm getting married in September - bought my dress in a UK 10\ us 6 so I have a dress size to loose for the wedding - want to loose about 20 pounds! Add me If your in the same boat I totally need to supportive like minded pals!
  • nutritionenthusiast
    nutritionenthusiast Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    May 16th here... always up for new MFP friends to keep each other on track and support each other with positive comments!
  • lara_maccrimmon
    lara_maccrimmon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm August 22nd. Need to lose 20lbs & tone my arms up as well. I've just started, so any inspiration etc is welcome. I have health issues so can't do much cardio exercise, but trying to walk the dog more & do strength stuff to tone up. Also, my big thing is eating when I'm actually thirsty, so trying to drink more. It would be nice to chat to people in the same boat.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    emk7rb66lxca.jpg

September 26th!
    I'm not trying to lose any significant amount of weight, but to tighten up what I'm already working with.
  • 88kay88
    88kay88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married June 27th don't want to lose a great amount but want to tone up and lose half stone before the day xx