Movie/TV characters that motivate You to diet/exercise...

Options
For me, I always became siked to workout after watching Jennifer Garner's character, Sydney Bristow, on Alias. Sydney Bristow, I wanted her WOMAN POWER!

Another fav: Carrie-Anne Moss's character, Trinity, on Matrix...she definitely screams out "Woman Power" or "Warrior Woman".

Just curious if others are like me and get pumped up after seeing strong women (or men) in movies or on TV shows. Do tell. I need a little more motivation.:wink:

Replies

• penmillion
    penmillion Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Especially if I could have Giles for a trainer.
    Sarah Connor in Terminator.
    Vasquez in Aliens.
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Buffy, of course!
  • ToddFo
    ToddFo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a little more old school. Any of the first four Rocky movies can get me off my butt.
  • AliCat2705
    AliCat2705 Posts: 22
    Options
    I was watching Burlesque today and that was pretty good...they are all so sexy and confident! Made me want to feel that way!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I want the curves she had before Iron Man 2
    fpcjdz.jpg
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Xena, Linda Hamilton in Terminator
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Halle Berry in Catwoman
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston, She has always been so amazingly in shape, so beautiful and confident.
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Actually it was an article about Valerie Bertinelli that inspired me. She was a child actor on One Day at a Time. She gaines weight and than lost it appearing in a bikini and looking great.
    Movie Actors: Sygorney Weaver in Alien(s), also Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft: Tomb Raider