Hi I'm new.. I'm in need of huge help.!

Options
I've been fat in my entire life, and so fed up bout it. I hope I can find friends here some help and suggestion too. I started my diet a month ago and now trying to focus and be more serious about it.. :D i cut the sugar, soda and salt already and eat healthy food and now the hard part! The burning..it'll be hard but I'm so excited! Really need you guys..

Replies

• Happy_flowers
    Happy_flowers Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello :-) you have already made fantastic steps towards eating better-well done! It is hard at first but it will get easier I promise. Good luck and I will try to add you as a friend! x
  • fancyblossom83
    fancyblossom83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend and help support you! Add me if you want. I've lost 15 so far since January 21 and I've got about 40 more to go.
  • absurdic
    absurdic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Try to see it as the awesome part rather than the hard part! I mean, working out is only beneficial really and could potentially turn you into a ninja! :wink: I work out approximatly 5 times/week and I suggest we kick some butt together :agree: Add me!
  • AryannaClaro
    Options
    Thank you all so much girls! I feel so pump up! Thanks for the warm welcoming and courage!