gain more weight

Options
Need help to gain more weight, I'm eating at least 2-3,000 Calories a day. But I burn it off really quick. I have a great metabolism. I weigh about 160. I wanna get to 175/180. I also take syntha6 as my Protein. And i do alot of crossfut. Any suggestions to help with gaining more weight?

Replies

• letsgain01
    letsgain01 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Have you had your thyroid checked for hyperthyroidism
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Need help to gain more weight, I'm eating at least 2-3,000 Calories a day. But I burn it off really quick. I have a great metabolism. I weigh about 160. I wanna get to 175/180. I also take syntha6 as my Protein. And i do alot of crossfut. Any suggestions to help with gaining more weight?

Considering crossfit can burn a lot of calories, you likely aren't eating enough. Calculate your maintenance calories and eat about 500 calories above that. Keep in mind it's an estimate, so you may need to add more if you still aren't gaining at that intake.
  • KingRat79
    KingRat79 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    do you know how much you actually eat each day, do you track your calories? gaining weight is simple, eat in a calorific surplus consistently , e.g. if you need to eat 2500 to maintain your weight then eat 2700-3000 calories every day
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

More calories.
  • breonn_clark
    breonn_clark Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Consider eating about a hour or less before bed and load up on carbs. Try eating bigger meals while eating less often to reduce your metabolism and try to limit most water intake to only during meals. Hope I could help
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Consider eating about a hour or less before bed and load up on carbs. Try eating bigger meals while eating less often to reduce your metabolism and try to limit most water intake to only during meals. Hope I could help

No.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

No.

OP: Drop the crossfit. Just go lift. You'll burn less calories and make greater lean mass gains.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

No.

OP: Drop the crossfit. Just go lift. You'll burn less calories and make greater lean mass gains.

Simples. This.
  • TheMetalMan0
    TheMetalMan0 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Eat more, srs