Extreme Makeover....

Options
Weight loss edition?! Premieres the 30th!!! I am DYING of excitement!!

Replies

• Caligurl209
    Caligurl209 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking good WTG!!!
  • SkinnyCate
    SkinnyCate Posts: 116
    Options
    lol I'm totally creeping on like all of your posts tonight but I'm bored city -- the bf has take over the tv -- but ohhhh my god I am SO freaking pumped for this!!!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    It looks soo good!
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    Options
    wow your doing great!!!
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am excited for the show to start too and BTW you are looking great!!
  • natoya_j
    natoya_j Posts: 21
    Options
    on your youtube channel... you look amazing. Keep up the good work and congrats on your progress.
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    keep up the good work, you're looking fabulous!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Your hard work really shows!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait!! However, I'm sad that Extreme Makeover Home Edition is going bye bye.
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Omg, me too! And JUST when The Biggest Loser is finishing for the season! PERFECT timing! Wahoo!!!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Aw thanks guys! I was never a huge fan of the Extreme Makeover Home Edition so I'm happy to have a makeover one back :D
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Did any of you watch extreme makeover for the morbibly obese on ABC? How did you like it on a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the best?

I gave it a 6 because he did all of mechanics of throwing out food, exercising, making the home a safe enviroment, etc but they did not show the mental side of morbid obesity. If they addressed food addiction or compulsive overeating it was not shown and anyone who is morbibly obese has a level of food addiction, especially the super morbibly obese.

When she only lost 3 pounds was a perfect opportunity to deal with the food addiction, but they just sort of shoo shoood over it or it was cut out of it. I guess bottom line is after watching Heavy and how they showed more aspects of the mental issues this reality weight show was boring for me and IF Hawii 5 0 was not re-runs I would be watching CBS.