Perfect body by summer?

Options
Im already skinny, not gonna lie. I'm 100.5 lbs, 5'4. I've been getting really sick really fast of being just skinny. I want curves. I want to have shape. Does anybody have tips on this? My main goals are to have rounder hips, a larger butt, and a slim waist. Abs and overall toning are also on my list. I'm struggling to find a way to accomplish this by summer. PLEASE HELP!!!

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    No guarantees on making it by summer but I would suggest eating 200-300 calories over maintenance and lifting according to a solid beginner's weightlifting program. Check out the Gaining Weight board for more help.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    find a weight lifting program and go get started tomorrow.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    A perfect body in a couple of months is probably asking too much, but you could make a lot of progress by then by eating at a slight surplus and starting a progressive loading strength training program. Strong Curves is supposed to be good for your stated goals.
  • madison_doane33
    Options
    Working out is a great way to gain weight and stay fit while being healthy!!
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I really have an issue with the word perfect. I get that you want curves and agree that a weight lifting program will probably help. But please don't aspire to "perfect," which doesn't exist. xo
  • rachsoderberg
    rachsoderberg Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. Eat more (especially protein) and lift heavy *kitten* :) It's done me very well!