Meals. What do you eat daily?

Options
Everyone has different nutrition goals but I wanted to know what is your cal limit, what do you eat daily, what foods have helped/which have hurt?

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    1500 on a low day, 2500 on a high day. I eat a Quest bar every day, otherwise I eat zucchini and squash about 4-5 days a week, lots of grilled chicken, tuna, tomatoes, mushrooms, dark chocolate almost every day.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I average in the mid 1700's over the course of a week. I eat beans and potatoes just about everyday, and guaranteed I have fast food once a week (I have a standing playdate with a group of kids at a fastfood play place)

I drink coffee most days, and wine a few times a week.

I have found my food scale to be really important.
  • Rlavigne93
    Rlavigne93 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Between 1300 and 1700 depending on how active I've been. I usually eat Kashi for breakfast, eggs for lunch, and a lot of carrots and zucchini. Also Quest bars for stacks. I try to mix up dinner so I at least have some variety.
  • literique
    literique Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm eating around 1400 cals a day.

Breakfast is usually eggs with turkey sausage & fruit / cottage cheese. If I'm fancy, cauliflower "grits" with shrimp or zuchinni fritters.

Lunch lately has been tuna mixed with avacodo... or leftovers from dinner.

Dinner is always a meat wih TONS of veggies. I do stuffed peppers, chowders (made with bone broth & coconut milk), lots of paleo inspired meals

So far it all works for me, it's delicious and sometimes after I log it, a huuuuge plate of food, I only hit 300 cals for that meal. Leaves rooms for a dessert flavored yogurt each night. :)
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I eat anywhere from 1300 to 1700. My diary is open so feel free to take a look, although my typical diet consists of Turkey bacon, eggs and fruit for breakfast; homemade soup and a grilled cheese for lunch; and a taco salad or leftovers for dinner. Between meals I'll usually have a banana, some oats, strawberry milk or something high in protein.
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm usually around 1500-1800 calories a week. I'm on a high protein diet, which i typically get from chicken, eggs and whey protein shakes. Have one fruit a day, and a handful or two of veggies. I also do 6 days of exercise. Strength and cardio.
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    i try to stick to 1800-1900 cals

Big mix of all fruit, veg and meats i can get my hands on

I love to cook so its not bad i never get bored of food, difference sauces, Smoking, Baking, Grilling, Pressure cooker, Crock pot. Roasting.

Its all good :)

• taraskylit
    taraskylit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm dropping from 1700 to 1600 as I've stalled the last 3 weeks on my weight loss.
    I eat proats most mornings, meat & veg for two other meals.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    1500 calories net
    I eat different things every day for lunch and dinner so I'm not sure how to answer. I have been eating cereal every day for breakfast the last few weeks.