Just getting started Again!

Options
My lifelong struggle with weight continues today.... I've been up and down for many years. Seven years ago I lost 47lbs and felt great and kept it off with diet and exercise for all those years. Now I'm 41, moved across the country, habits changed, gained 11lbs and not hapy with trying to lose it again. I never made it to my goal of 135. I'm still pushing to make it to that goal. Today I weigh 158 and am down 7lbs since I started. Need to keep going.

Replies

• biancamirella
    biancamirella Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    One motivating thing is that you only gained back a fourth of what you lost before! You successfully changed your comfort zone weight, and that's huge! You can do it no problem this round :)
  • renecz93
    renecz93 Posts: 2
    Options
    It is great that I've not gained back too much of what I lost. And that this time again I'm motivated to do right by my body. I realized no matter how hard it is to lose weight, I have to do it for my health and family and ME.
  • crystal_78
    crystal_78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started using the sight as well! A friend of mine suggested it because she loved it and gets lots of support from others on here with fitness and weight loss goals. Feel free to add me as a friend!! :-)