Lumpy Space Princess' OneYeariversary, 100+ gone, Onederland, and lotsa tummy pics!

Options

Replies

• cheekitty
    cheekitty Posts: 101 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! I'm in a similar position - weight crept up because I'm somewhere I hate and I've punished myself. It's time to take my life back!

How long did it take you, if you don't mind us asking?

Edit: It's late, and I can't read. Amazing job doing this in one year, madam! You look absolutely fantastic. <3
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Amazing job! Congrats and thanks for taking the time to post your success! Be PROUD of yourself!!!
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Great job! Doesn't it feel great? (Don't worry about the excess skin yet. Time will take care of a lot of it. Give your skin time to shrink up; about 2 years or more for me -- but you are young so your skin is much more elastic than my old skin.)
  • circae
    circae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and amazing job! I'm about where you're at and I feel ya when it comes to the stomach area. Mine looks very similar and while I do hope it continues to shrink up, I'm also happier knowing that no matter what I'm taking care of myself. Keep it up! You're doing great!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work woman!!!
  • Sammbep
    Sammbep Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You're such a success history! I'm glad you share with us your experience and let me tell you that if you continue working with strenght and perserverance you'll be able to get that body you want. Thanks.
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!! Good for you for getting out of that unhealthy relationship and into a healthy body! I'm so happy for you!!
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    amazing! Great job!!!!
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Very awesome Job Sassy!! I've enjoyed seeing your progress the short time we have been friends and I'll be there for you as you make it to your final goal weight. You are an inspiration to others!!

You Got This!!
  • SarahMarieYates
    SarahMarieYates Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed this morning! Thanks for sharing your story! Great job!
  • new1727
    new1727 Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing!! Well done. :D
  • rusha90
    rusha90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation. :-)
  • pythonesk
    pythonesk Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Dang, I can't see the pictures. I'm using IE 10. I just get a black x when the pic should be.
  • supermom627
    supermom627 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i freaking love this thank you for being transparent i take pics of my lower tummy too so i can show others that its there and its ok! you look amazing great job
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    So much awesome up in this post. You are awesome! Keep working at it!
  • zoomtech16
    zoomtech16 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! You are a total inspiration to me! Thanks for posting.
  • Spreyton22K
    Spreyton22K Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Inspirational......Congratulations and best wishes for your future successes.
  • Jesssaid
    Jesssaid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing! You have inspired me for sure. You are one strong, beautiful, brave young woman.
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous..my belly is exactly the same..I blamed it on having 3 kids for years..in reality it was cos I over ate..well done..as it takes a lot of hard work to lose weight:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!