What's your most-hated household chore?

Options

Replies

• chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Smoking crack! :smokin: jk

Putting away laundry almost kills me.....
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I hate folding clothes!!!! That's why I made it my daughters chore......ahhahahahahaha.......you can do that when your the mom!!:laugh:
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who does'nt mind folding clothes....putting them away does suck tho'!!
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    laundry- either it sits in the dryer, or if it makes it out and gets folded, it doesn't get put away. im horrible at doing laundry but i just hate it, i'll scrub the tub/toliet, just hate folding and putting away laundry
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    For me it's a tie between dusting miniblinds and scrubbing soap scum out of the bathtub.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Cleaning the bathroom. Specifically the toilet.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    all of them! lol
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    dusting then bathrooms, I wish I had a little boy to justify the mess in my bathroom, but nope it's just a grown man! :ohwell:
  • alianf
    alianf Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    LAUNDRY!!! I hate sorting it, washing it, hanging it, folding it and putting it away. I hate all of it! It would be my dream to have two washers so I can get all the hateful stuff done in one day!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Laundry. Dont mind running the machines, but I hate putting it away! Oh and cleaning windows and baseboards too. But my kids will do those if I pay them a dollar!
  • spiritofoctober
    Options
    Dishes is probably number one on my list. I don't mind laundry, I just hate how long it takes. I don't mind cleaning the bathroom, but then again, I live alone. It'd be a totally different story if I was living with someone!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Cleaning in general
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Cleaning my parents room...WTF? Why should i do it?
  • Winged_Victory
    Options
    Ironing! I *hate* doing it.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    The ****ty-*kitten* ****ing dishes. Holy ****ing **** I hate doing the ****ing dishes more than anything. I would rather clean the ****ing toilet. every day. Of my life.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    That's tough but I would say catbox duty! Love my cats, I don't love the box!

THIS!!! hands down I hate cat sand. The dust that it tosses up into the air as you scoop is vile, it makes me gag. :sick:

I love my kitties, but I want one of those Cat Genie boxes like you can't believe.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    That's tough but I would say catbox duty! Love my cats, I don't love the box!

This!!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Laundry...ugh
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Ironing, I hate it with a special passion!!
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    I have to choose?? *taps foot* This is a tough one. Ok, all of it.:tongue: