losing wight or gaining?

Options
Hi everyone
First, I will tell you my journey with wightloss and how I achieved it . Few years ago, when I was 17 my wight was 113 Kg my hight 155 cm ! I decided to loss wight I got on a diet with intense workout (when I was able to run ) after 8 months my wight became 71 Kg ! I was so proud of my achievement .
After that, I had a car accident and I injured my hip very badly . I had to stay in bed for 6 months and I lost weight to 56 kg . After one year, I gained back almost all the wight I have lost before to 97 kg . I went to the gym with my crutches and lost it again to 66 kg . In the meantime, I can walk but with a limp and I haven't done my total hip surgery yet until I become 26 at least . I can't run , but I kept taking every cardio I can take + with heavy weightlifting every day 6 times a week!
There is an extra wight I tried my best to loss it !
I tried lipo6 but it never worked! ,
L- carntine : It worked with high protein diet and I lost my wight to 57 but I had to stop exercising for two months and I gained them back to 66
L - carntine mix with lipo6 never worked !
Garcinia combogia never worked !

My current wight is 66 kg
My hight is 155cm
Age 24
Current diet: 1200 calories ,I started it 2days ago.
Workout: 30 min bicycling , 15 abdominal ,60 minutes weightlifting.

I really want loss these extra kilos ! My trainer said that I shouldn't loss wight anymore and start to gain extra wight in muscle mass in order to loss the body fat.

My body is still have some saggyness near the wist and chest and lots of fat . I developed the strength but with no big muscles .
I feel like I kill myself every day but with no results! I want build muscle on clear and ideal wight like 54 kg .

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    First off, 1200 calories is too low for a man to be consuming, even if you're smaller. There are many women around here at that size who eat more to lose/maintain. Set your goal to .5 kg a week and eat that amount plus half your exercise calories. Make sure you log everything accurately.

You won't build muscle in a calorie deficit, but lifting will help you retain the muscle you have and help clean up the sagginess/trim fat. And who knows, maybe you'll like how you look before you get to 54!
  • foofofoofo
    foofofoofo Posts: 38 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    1200 is too low ? :o if I eat more it will take double the time
  • foofofoofo
    Options
    I try to drink some protein shake if I felt that I haven't eaten the right amount of protein .
  • jadams1650
    jadams1650 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Your target weight is 118 lbs.? Seems pretty light for a guy.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    foofofoofo wrote: »

The recommended minimum intake for men is 1500 to ensure you're getting enough nutrients. Slower weight loss is actually better, as you can minimize loose skin and muscle loss. Since you don't have as much to lose as the first time, you can't expect to go as quickly (40 kg in eight months is over 2 pounds a week).
  • foofofoofo
    Options
    jadams1650 wrote: »
    Yeah I know , but I will gain the wight back in muscles that's my goal .
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    jadams1650 wrote: »
    Yeah I know , but I will gain the wight back in muscles that's my goal .

FTR it's weight, not wight :smile:
  • foofofoofo
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

The recommended minimum intake for men is 1500 to ensure you're getting enough nutrients. Slower weight loss is actually better, as you can minimize loose skin and muscle loss. Since you don't have as much to lose as the first time, you can't expect to go as quickly (40 kg in eight months is over 2 pounds a week).

I calculated my bmi , tdee mitbdsn82ug3.jpg

So I need 2000 calories?!!!
  • deaniac83
    deaniac83 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What you are on is a roller coaster of weight gain and loss. That is worse than being overweight. Do you need 2000 calories? At your current rate of activity, that is low.

Take it from someone who's done the roller coaster before. Sure it's fun to look at the scale going down fast, but you cannot deny your body things you love forever. The answer is moderation, not deprivation. Eat. Eat what you need. And stop being in a hurry. If you achieved your ideal body next summer rather than this June but were able to keep it up for the foreseeable future, wouldn't you want that?
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Sorry but can't get past the typos. It is "weight" not "wight" and "height" not 'hight". As the previous poster said, you are on a roller coaster. Stop it or your health will suffer.
  • foofofoofo
    Options
    deaniac83 wrote: »
    What you are on is a roller coaster of weight gain and loss. That is worse than being overweight. Do you need 2000 calories? At your current rate of activity, that is low.

Take it from someone who's done the roller coaster before. Sure it's fun to look at the scale going down fast, but you cannot deny your body things you love forever. The answer is moderation, not deprivation. Eat. Eat what you need. And stop being in a hurry. If you achieved your ideal body next summer rather than this June but were able to keep it up for the foreseeable future, wouldn't you want that?

Of course I want it ! I see lots of my friends who have lost weight are enjoying their meals without gaining weight! I really want this so bad lol I have been trying for almost 5 years ! And I'm really tired!

• foofofoofo
    Options
    Sorry but can't get past the typos. It is "weight" not "wight" and "height" not 'hight". As the previous poster said, you are on a roller coaster. Stop it or your health will suffer.
    Sorry for my bad English . It's not my native language.
  • foofofoofo
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Sorry but that's just a terrible plan. 1200? No way.
    What else can I do, I have tried almost everything!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

Eat 2100 calories a day - a cut of 500 from your stated TDEE

Do a progressive weight training programme
  • foofofoofo
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

Eat 2100 calories a day - a cut of 500 from your stated TDEE

Do a progressive weight training programme
    Can you explain the program please?
    I usually do (15-12-8-15) x 4 sets .
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Ready made programme: http://stronglifts.com/5x5/

or ice cream fitness

there are others