Looking for a UK buddy

Hi guys
I hope this is ok to post here
I am after a couple ok UK buddies, I have people in my friends list but most are from the USA so when it comes to getting inspiration from thier diaries it can be a little difficult!!
I don't mind male or female buddies but ones that either have a bit to loose or have lost a fair bit would be great!
I am 30, female from the west mids and have around 70 -85lbs to loose!!!!
I am more than willing to support you as much as you will me - if this suits please feel free to add me
Lisa

Replies

• wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    My food diary isn't very inspirational so I don't think would help you. I'm sure others here would make better UK buddies. Good luck! :)
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    My food diary isn't exactly inspirational, other than managing to stick within my calories more lately, but feel free to add me as a friend and the best of luck with your goals
  • Becca_250
    Becca_250 Posts: 188 Member
    Hey i'm 26, female from Scotland with 26 lbs to lose, my intake goal is 1320 a day. My diary is open to friends, feel free to add me :)
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    My diary is open but it does tend to get a bit repetitive. I need to shake it up a bit so maybe we can inspire each other? You can also have a good laugh as I crash and burn every Friday night!
  • Freedom1890
    Freedom1890 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi I'm 24 and need to lose 70lbs to get healthy. I'm a vegetarian so that might make some difference. My diary is open and I would welcome any help on balancing out my carb:protein:fat ratio :)
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    always open,happy to help.
  • samira2603
    samira2603 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi,
    I am in the UK, west midlands too. Add me if you like.
    31 female, and my goal is to loose about 60 pounds.
  • Quirky_but_nice
    Quirky_but_nice Posts: 102 Member
    I am almost at goal weight and am an avid cook from the west mids, so feel free to ask me if you wish. I would like more friends with open diaries and a desire to change to help along the way.
  • CharlieB1978
    CharlieB1978 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello, I have lost 11lbs in 40 days, and I'm aiming to lose another 40lbs. Feel free to add me. I could do with inspiration from others to keep me going!!
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Hi I am 28 and living in South Wales. I have lost 30Ibs and looking to lose another 50 and see what I look like then. Anyone is free to add me. Dairy isn't perfect but neither am I but I am trying lots of different recipes at the moment especially ones found on the slimming world website
  • sammyw84
    sammyw84 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi feel free to add me, I too would luke some uk buddies too.
    Im in west mids too, 31 an want/need to lose about 80-100lbs
  • cazpom37
    cazpom37 Posts: 88 Member
    edited March 2015
    im uk too, in wigan. im 37 and lost 35lbs just healthy eating but i over indulged at christmas/new year and put 10lbs or so back on and i'm working on getting it down, plus another stone. im aiming for a uk size 14. i can't promise inspiring recipies, i just eat healthy meals with occasional treats but it's working for me. i only started a few weeks back and i've been losing a steady pound a week :)
  • Linzb29
    Linzb29 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi guys I'm 31 and from glasgow. My goal is to loose 10lbs or so within the next 2months. I'm not following any diet, just clean eating and exercising when I can, feel free to add xx
  • Cazzy34
    Cazzy34 Posts: 159 Member
    I'm in scotland too. Feel free to add me too :smiley:

I've lost 9lbs through restricting cals. Not had a great weekend at all this weekend, as I was away for a wee break, so logging has been non existent, but back on it now! xx
  • LucyBzz
    LucyBzz Posts: 47 Member
    happy to have another friend - I'm just getting back to this & at the moment am focussing on logging what I actually eat rather than heavily on planning what to eat but I know that will come in the next few weeks as I eat through what I have in the house & really get back to this "health kick"!
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Hi! I'm in Herts. I'm 27, and have about 70 until my first goal. My diary is open to friends, although beware... I do eat a lot of chocolate lol.

Feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    I've just added you. I'm from South Wales, will be 30 in June. I don't have a lot to lose, but I'm trying to eat healthier meals and increase my activity with Fitbit and working out. Had a bit of a blip lately thanks to a flu bug, but I'm back on track as of today!
  • slimmingfairy
    slimmingfairy Posts: 58 Member
    Thanks everyone - think I have added you all - if I have missed anyone feel free to add me xx
  • jmaidan
    jmaidan Posts: 93 Member
    28 Scotland, feel free to add :)
  • lisemcl
    lisemcl Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I'm quite new to MFP, although have used another site, WLR, for a long time. I'm from Scotland, but living near Wigan at the moment. I'm 34 with around 70lbs to lose, although I'm not sure my diary would be too exciting!