polar f4

Options
M_lifts
M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
anyone own this watch? and do you like it? im bidding on it on ebay and would love some feedback!

Replies

• caat1rules
    caat1rules Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have one. Love it!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    I have one. Love it!

oh excellent! does it match mfp with the calories? or do u find that it varies a lot?
  • NAMsMommy
    NAMsMommy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have one. Love it!

oh excellent! does it match mfp with the calories? or do u find that it varies a lot?

I use the calorie burn from this before the MFP ones. This tracks your heart-rate and has a better idea of how hard you are working.
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I just bought this exact one (bronze womens version) from Amazon a couple of days ago. I too, am curious to see the calorie expenditure of my workouts in comparison with the data I have used from the MFP database. I'm also hoping that it is as easy to use as a lot of people have been touting it to be. Please post your findings when you use it as will I :)
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I traded my walmart HRM in a few months ago for this one and I love it, the calories are close to what mfp says, but it is way more accurate. I got it at Big 5 on sale for $75.00
  • caat1rules
    Options
    It is very close. usually within 40 cal when burning about 800, give or take.
  • caat1rules
    Options
    I just bought this exact one (bronze womens version) from Amazon a couple of days ago. I too, am curious to see the calorie expenditure of my workouts in comparison with the data I have used from the MFP database. I'm also hoping that it is as easy to use as a lot of people have been touting it to be. Please post your findings when you use it as will I :)

It is super easy to use. I m sure you will like it.