GRRR>>>This Isn't Working!!!

Options
Happy Friday everyone!!

I need some help please as I am seriously losing the will to live with this whole thing now, i have been sitting at this plateau for weeks now, just gaining and losing the same 2lbs!

On last suggestion because i am in the healthy BMI range now i was told that i should change my weekly goal from 1.5lbs loss to 0.5 loss and so i have done that and followed the calorie suggestions that MFP has given me and i haven't shifted the weight at all, i have tried zig zagging my calories too and that has made zilch difference!

I'm sooo frusterated, i wanted to be at my goal for my holiday, but that is never going to happen now considering i go in 5 days and have 5lbs to goal :frown:

Any help please?! Would it make a difference if i don't eat back my exercise calories? I have made a point of eating them back as that is what all other posts on the situation have said to do, but now i am thinking that as long as i am netting what MFP says, then surely it wont hurt if i don't eat back all the calories?

Replies

• RockyBoy2
    RockyBoy2 Posts: 21
    Options
    Workout twice as much you are doing now! This has helped me through my previous plateaus! :)
    It may be in terms of
    1. Time
    2. Intensity

Vary the workouts you do! Grab some new cardio workout go for some activity workout (sports e.g. swimming)
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    if you can help it don't eat back your excercise calories! eat filling foods and eat within an hour after exercising as your metabolsim is working faster then. good luck! you could still lose a few lbs in 5 days!