Beer! Oh Dear!

Options
RonRoff
RonRoff Posts: 175 Member
I'm the first one to admit it, i hate it. Havent done more than probably 1 every year :lol:

And you?!

Replies

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    RonRoff wrote: »
    I'm the first one to admit it, i hate it. Havent done more than probably 1 every year :lol:

And you?!

You're not doing it right. You're supposed to drink them, silly!
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I have been known to drink a few...lol
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    If I had my choice of beer or wine - 99% of the time, I'm asking for a Lager.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Hating beer makes baby Jesus cry.
  • Sickgrin
    Sickgrin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Whiskey, wine and beer... I'll do the cardio.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    You *hate* it? Maybe you just haven't had one you like yet! That's like saying you hate ice cream because you've only ever had vanilla!
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I love it. Hence my name and my profile pic (of me brewing beer)
  • BoxingChick
    BoxingChick Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    If beer was a man, I'd marry him!
  • timothyweaver2014
    timothyweaver2014 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Rum and homebrew... My two fav drinks! Mouth just started watering... Yum!
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »

And you?!

Haha oh my.

How many different beers have you tried? I bet there's one out there for you! Coors light, Rolling Rock, Bud light Platinum, Yuengling Lager, there's some delicious ales (Redd's Apple Ale is one of my favorites). So many options.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

And you?!

Haha oh my.

How many different beers have you tried? I bet there's one out there for you! Coors light, Rolling Rock, Bud light Platinum, Yuengling Lager, there's some delicious ales (Redd's Apple Ale is one of my favorites). So many options.

Only one of those things is beer. Two if I'm being charitable to Rolling Rock.
  • RonRoff
    RonRoff Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hah! Well, i like Magners cider now and then. and i can "cope" with Hertog Jan (dutch beer).

And you?!

Ohhhh! I was wondering why people talked so openly about beers :blush:
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options

And you?!

Haha oh my.

TRUTH.
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options

And you?!

Haha oh my.

To each their own. I prefer light beers, so sue me o:)
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

And you?!

Haha oh my.

To each their own. I prefer light beers, so sue me o:)

Nah, you're good. I wish I enjoyed lighter beers. As it is, I have to run 10k on Saturdays just so I can drink a couple bottles that I like.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Had four Platinums last night. Should last me for the week