In search for dedicated friends! :)

Options
Hi! My name is Derek. Been using this app for a while and must say it's awesome. Unfortunately a lot of the friends I've started with, stopped using this site, so now I'm in search for dedicated new friends! :) If you're looking for someone to support you through the long haul, write a message below, so I can add you, or feel free to add me :) o yeah, don't feel discouraged to add me if you live anywhere in the world, I love making new friends from different places :)

Replies

• exerciseforhealth
    exerciseforhealth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi (from Australia) Derek. Just joined today and hoping this site will help keep me motivated.
  • Derek19877
    Derek19877 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome @exerciseforhealth ! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Happy_flowers
    Happy_flowers Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) I'm Logging on here every day and keep an open diary. Feel free to add me! Thanks x
  • jolson54829
    jolson54829 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I'm looking for more friends for motivation too. My news feed gets empty sometimes. Anyone can add me.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi Derek I have lost 127 lbs with 123 to go so anyone can feel free to add me. I have an open diary and will be here for the long haul.
  • adam4eyes
    adam4eyes Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Derek19877 wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Derek. Been using this app for a while and must say it's awesome. Unfortunately a lot of the friends I've started with, stopped using this site, so now I'm in search for dedicated new friends! :) If you're looking for someone to support you through the long haul, write a message below, so I can add you, or feel free to add me :) o yeah, don't feel discouraged to add me if you live anywhere in the world, I love making new friends from different places :)

Hello!
  • pogo676
    pogo676 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there, started using this app again. I think it would be better with friends :)
  • adook94
    adook94 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, started to use this app again too!
  • Jillgregory149
    Jillgregory149 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love the app just wish I would stop cheating on it! Grrrr. All support welcome! :smile:
  • HollieMetcalf
    HollieMetcalf Posts: 18
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi just started using the app again today!
    Hoping to actually lose weight this time :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • Derek19877
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments guys! I'll make sure to add ya.
  • MonoJKA
    MonoJKA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well I'm pretty active on here.
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hello from New Mexico. I log on every day and anyone can add me!
  • leduque
    leduque Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was off for a while now i am back. I log in frequently but I don't log food. I love meeting new people
  • bounceaway
    Options
    Love the app just wish I would stop cheating on it! Grrrr. All support welcome! :smile:

Lol to the cheating :)
  • Arduinna4
    Arduinna4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Greece! I'm new here so i need friends too! Feel free to add me!
  • eichholtzze
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this app and looking for some solid friends! Feel free to add me
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • mrafterybyvi
    Options
    Hey Derek! I'd love to build community with some others running toward a healthier life! It's a long haul and definitely better with company :)
  • Derek19877
    Options
    Sorry for the late response, still at work :/ but I'll get ya all soon :)