That last bit

Options
Hey all! I'm looking for some advice. I tried this in the fitness and exercise, but didn't really get the feedback I was hoping for, so I'm trying it here.

SO, a little history first.
I have dropped about 105lbs in the last year, I'm dedicated, motivated, and just all in when it comes to my health and being in shape. I'm in the best condition of my life and I did it with a sensible diet and exercise (Go figure right?)
I eat about 1700 calories a day with about 170g of protein (before workouts)
Lean meats (skinless chicken breast)
Carbs through low cal bread and or Multigrain & Vegi mix from Trader Joes
Eggs and a little goat cheese (less than 1/5 a serving) for breakfast
I currently weigh in at 187 at 5'11.5"
I work out 2 times a week with Les Mills Bodypump
I started running at least 2 times a week from 1.5-2.5 mi runs 12-30 minutes

My goal is to get rid of the last bit of fat that I have and be lean. SO, I leave it to you who've gone before me to help me with your well earned chiseled bodies. What's my next step(s)??

Replies

• yhealthy2000
    yhealthy2000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congrats on working hard to be where you are!!! Great!! I have been doing Les Mills also. One way to lose your last few bit of fat is to challenge yourself during your pump class. For example, add the little weight before a track and only take them off if you are just not able to continue...at this point take them off and finish your track. I do this all the time...and I've seen the change in my body. And, I've gone up in my weight on my bar (not on my body
  • techcoast
    techcoast Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yah, I've been upping my weight again lately.. (about 65lbs+ for squats) and working everything else up as needed, but I don't know what it's going to take to tighten up that flab in the middle and get that flat stomach I've never had. My arms are much more vascular, my shoulders have small pop, my tri's are much more defined and my face is so much more thin. Everywhere things are looking better but around my mid-section. Small love handles and that last bit of flab on the front. Do you think it's just a time thing?