Your go-to meals?

Options
2»

Replies

• valleemic
    valleemic Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is almost always a protein shake with fruit in it. I go to bed at night craving it already! Lol! Lunches are usually a soup or salad (I have a chicken squash soup I love) and my favourite salad is the bagged 7 Supperfoods Ksle salad at Costco. Dinners are chicken chilli, lobster roll, ground turkey and brown rice, shrimp and veggies or a steak and veggie wrap with tzaziki.
  • Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    valleemic wrote: »
    Breakfast is almost always a protein shake with fruit in it. I go to bed at night craving it already! Lol!

Happens with me too. =P

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    The only thing I eat consistently is a Quest bar for dessert. Everything else changes frequently.
  • attemptingfierce
    attemptingfierce Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is normally oatmeal or hardboiled eggs, sometimes an english muffin. Coffee always.
    Lunch is typically leftovers or whatever I have in the freezer.
    I eat baked chicken and steamed veggies for dinner a lot or leftovers again.

My snacks are normally carrots & hummus, cheese sticks, turkey pepperoni, etc.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and egg whites (I hate the yolk...I know strange it is just me), mini babybel cheese (snacks) and I always have some chicken breast tenders that I can bake in about 20 minutes.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Go to breakfasts: cereal, baked oatmeal, or English muffin with peanut butter.

Our go to dinners are stir fry and chicken fried rice. Lol we have them almost every week, it's ridiculous.

My desserts are usually cookies. I am just finishing up my last box of Girl Scout cookies. I also have Keebler cookies and off brand Oreos(chocolate and vanilla)

I also keep Andes chocolate mints in the freezer.

I like dessert way too much. Any leftover calories at the end of the day get filled up with cookies lol... Don't judge me
  • Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    Go to breakfasts: cereal, baked oatmeal, or English muffin with peanut butter.

Our go to dinners are stir fry and chicken fried rice. Lol we have them almost every week, it's ridiculous.

My desserts are usually cookies. I am just finishing up my last box of Girl Scout cookies. I also have Keebler cookies and off brand Oreos(chocolate and vanilla)

I also keep Andes chocolate mints in the freezer.

I like dessert way too much. Any leftover calories at the end of the day get filled up with cookies lol... Don't judge me

I'm not judging.

I can't.

Because I have a sweet tooth the size of the country.

I tried moderation for a while. Didn't work out. So now I'm not keeping them in the house, but I buy a single serve treat every day when I get home. So I still have my treats, I just don't eat the whole container in one sitting anymore. :wink:

Sometimes (usually around PMS) I'll even drive out AGAIN specially to get sweets.