Body Beast Friends

Options
Anyone else doing Body Beast? Need buddies??? I do :)

Replies

• davisrl0
    davisrl0 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it and am waiting for it to arrive. I was put off by it for a long time because it seemed way too testosterone driven for me...but I read lots of reviews that women loved it just as much as the men do, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm currently doing a mostly cardio based work out system and need to get more weight training back into my routine.
  • babiedoll72903
    babiedoll72903 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am going to try it.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 5th week and love my results so far (getting firmer, lost inches, can eat a lot more). Was debating about this program for a long time, but I'm glad I decided to do it.
  • traciredjo
    traciredjo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 8th week and I love it!!! Amazing program not just for men by any means glad to meet y'all :)
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in the mail yesterday. I want to start within the next week or two.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    is this similar to the insanity programme? I've never heard of bodybeast but it sells on the name alone haha

Insanity and Body Beast are both under the Beachbody umbrella, but they are completely different workouts. Insanity is more HIIT/cardio and Body Beast is a slower-paced, but challenging heavy lifting program. Not a coach, just a big fan of at home workout systems.

Hope this helps!
  • agano406
    Options
    traciredjo wrote: »
    Anyone else doing Body Beast? Need buddies??? I do :)

As the others, not currently doing the program but it's on it's way. I posted something earlier about BB and no one seemed to be intersted! Glad to hear it's going well. I'm anxious to get started.
  • Ultimate_Beast
    Ultimate_Beast Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love BB completed it about a year ago after a lot of cardio, so i replaced a lot of the muscle i'd lost from doing insanity and t25. Started it again and i'm currently on week 4, really starting to see the gains now, i've sent an FR to those of you that are doing/waiting for any anyone else feel free to add
  • branlovesu
    branlovesu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I bought it awhile ago, but never started! Think im gonna start Monday!
  • Withwings137
    Withwings137 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I bought it at the beginning of the week and I'm waiting for it to arrive. If anyone wants to add me, feel free :) I love lifting and I'm looking forward to seeing how this program goes.
  • Beckylynn380
    Beckylynn380 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I start my 7th week of Body Beast tomorrow. Love the program, and love Sagi!
  • StacyMarieMorgan82
    StacyMarieMorgan82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I start mine today. Really looking forward to this. Feel free to add me so we can be beast buddies :) I need all the motivation I can get.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, what equipment did yo buy for the program? Did you need adjustable weights? A bench? I am excited for this program!
  • Ultimate_Beast
    Ultimate_Beast Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ^ thats all i use
  • Waynesbody
    Waynesbody Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have it but been doing a lot of cardio. i want to get back to doing so yes i need some MOTIVATED friends. Friend Me if you dare LOL
  • jenluvsushi
    Options
    They have bowflex adjustable weights and the base BB program on sale on amazon right now....I got the ones that adjust to 90 pounds!!! I saved over $243.......I'm so excited!!!
  • jett69
    jett69 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    my buddy who refuses to go to the gym does P90X. I think he's getting bored with it so I like to recommend this to him. is there a difference? for all the people that tried it. what type of results are you seeing. Never been a fan of home workout but if it works, it works.

Thanks
  • jenluvsushi
    Options
    jett, from what I understand this program is a basic progressive weight lifting program that concentrates on heavy lifting. It's based on the principals of Joe Weider. P90x mixes other things in the program like yoga, flexibility, pylometrics, cardio, etc.
  • jett69
    jett69 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I love that is heavy lifting. Sent him the link.

btw, i love sushi too, I can eat that everyday for ever.