Ripped in 30

rwieber
rwieber Posts: 188 Member
Hi.....I am planning to start RI30. I have done 30DS and RI30 before with good results. I have totally slacked off and am starting over :-( Anyone want to join me? I need some motivation!!!

Replies

• corinne1977
    corinne1977 Posts: 144 Member
    I would like to join you. I bought the DVD Saturday so I'm starting it today. I'm trying to break through this plateau. I only have around 8-10 lbs left to lose. How about you?
  • rwieber
    Corinne, I will start tonight...I have at least 20 to lose. I just need to be consistent!! I'm hoping if I have someone to be accountable to, it will help me to stick with it!
  • corinne1977
    corinne1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Great! We can report daily to see how things are going. I'm excited. I plan on doing it 5 days a week. Good luck. We can do this!!
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    I would like to join in. I started the program two days ago. Previously I completely 30 Day Shred and Insanity. I injured myself at the end of Insanity a few years back and took time off to recover. Slowly I got back into my old habits and the weight has came back on. I want to lose about 20-30 pounds. We can do this!!!!
  • rwieber
    Hi Rach, How's it going? I only worked out 3 days last week. I am planning on 4-5 workouts this week (got it done this morning). Kinda looking forward to level 2 already!!
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    I've restarted RI30 today. I've just completed insanity so needed something else to start so I've restarted RI30 but going heavier with the weights lol.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    don't even know what this is. Thought it mean to be ripped by the age of 30. Man I was way off
  • rwieber
    Hi Phoenix....that's great. What do you girls think of insanity? How long are the workouts?? LOL @Noelv1976
  • JessieLyle
    JessieLyle Posts: 1 Member
    I just started, I am on day 4. A very sore day 4 lol
  • moreliz88
    moreliz88 Posts: 38
    just finish with Day 2 here (:
  • rwieber
    Hi! I will be on day 6 tomorrow. Is anyone doing it everyday? I only workout 4-5 days/week. It is already making a difference though ;-)
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    rwieber wrote: »
    Hi Phoenix....that's great. What do you girls think of insanity? How long are the workouts?? LOL @Noelv1976

Insanity was awesome if you like working out, month 1 is probably about 40ish mins long & month 2 bumps up to 60mins.