Starting Body Beast, join me?

Options
I've been getting ready all week to start Body Beast and I'll be starting on Monday. Anyone else doing this program or done it already? I can't seem to find many. Add me if you like, I'm a little intimidated and would love to motivate each other.

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • jobell2355
    jobell2355 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am in week 3 of lean Phase 1. Add me if you like. I really like it so far. I do a T25 every morning and BB at night. I also do the Chalean Recharge on rest days so that I can stretch my muscles more because he doesn't do much stretching.
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Body beast day 1 down. Feeling good!
  • StacyMarieMorgan82
    StacyMarieMorgan82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I start body beast tonight. How is it going so far?
  • djprice_69
    djprice_69 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Body Beast for several weeks now. I can't really see much of a difference, but I know for sure that my strength and endurance have gone up quite a bit. I'm not a huge fan of the programming either; one day dedicated to shoulders during the 'build' seems silly to me. Nonethelss, I figured it is worth giving the program a try as I'm fortunate enough to be able to do it here at work. Maximum time under tension is an approach that I've never taken before, so it seemed interesting. I've lifted on and off for several years, so feel free to add me and/or ask questions, etc. The one piece of advice that I would have to offer is to get used to the lifts, ensuring proper form, and making sure you're comfortable enough to work out off of the sheets and turn off the videos; Sagi is annoying :-)
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I love the Beast and am starting back tomorrow. I did a round of InsanityMAX30 and 21 Day Fix Extreme, but missing beast.
    There is a huge body beast for women group on facebook I can connect you to.