Focus T25 groups?

Options
krrbrr
krrbrr Posts: 221 Member
I've seen several around, but many haven't had posts in a long time. Trying to find a few accountability partners! Wanting to start tomorrow, March 9th, but as long as we're all doing the program I would be happy to be on different schedules! Add me as a friend if anyone is interested or please link me to a current T25 group if you know of any!

Thanks! <3

Replies

• crevi
    crevi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi if you'd like to add me on Facebook I'd love to talk more! facebook.com/nathan.creviston
  • cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in Beta phase x
  • emhic14
    emhic14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did it for four and a half weeks this past summer and for 3 weeks the January before. It is an awesome workout and I would love to get back into it. I get bored towards then end of the phases though because it is the same five videos over and over again. Maybe if I am in this group it will help me stay motivated to stick with it. Also, the hint of spring weather here is pushing me towards more exercise!
  • MeOnlyBetterX60
    MeOnlyBetterX60 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too add me as a friend just received it this morning and can't wait to start. Would love to talk about it with someone. I'm excited hoping to loose a few inches off everywhere. And shed some lbs along the way.
  • FITM0M30
    FITM0M30 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too add me as a friend just received it this morning and can't wait to start. Would love to talk about it with someone. I'm excited hoping to loose a few inches off everywhere. And shed some lbs along the way.

Hi I am starting tomorrow as well I would love to do it with you. Is it ok if I add you as a friend?
  • FITM0M30
    FITM0M30 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi I was planning on starting tomorrow as well. I would love to join a group or add as a friend.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 2 of Alpha tomorrow.
  • meganmoore112
    meganmoore112 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 of alpha and will move on to beta when I'm done. Would love to have friends doing it! I haven't lost any pounds yet but have lost minimal inches here and there. I'm going to tighten up my diet even more with beta.
  • krrbrr
    Options
    Thank you all for the replies! We can continue to use this thread if you all want to stay accountable?

I'll try to post daily when I can. I'm nervous, but excited about tomorrow! I know I'll be really sore, but will try to push through and keep going with it!
  • Justarcy
    Justarcy Posts: 93 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi krrbrr and everyone else here!

I am starting week 4 today, feel free to add me. I am typically really good at keeping up with my video workouts (even though me and exercise are like oil and water lol). Once I start on a program I like to see it through.
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've finished the program through Gamma - feel free to friend me for questions/accountability, etc.
  • hareraising
    hareraising Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I completed day 1 today! trying to figure out how to add it in to MFP under exercise. How do yall do it?
  • cocobongo
    Options
    I add it as Circuit Training 25 mins, it gives me around 180 cals. I've seen online people with HR monitors seem to burn around 250-350 but I would rather under estimate if anything.

I have Core Cardio from Beta to do today - it's my least favourite of all the workouts so far and definitely of Beta but after today I don't have it again for over a week thank god. The rest of the week is pretty good.
  • cwatts0
    cwatts0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me done today as well. For adding it to MFP I just created a custom exercise called T25 and set it to 200cal and 25 min.
  • mkiriman
    mkiriman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You may want to look at this site which breaks down the calories for each exercise... http://www.t25calories.com/
  • cgangl1821
    cgangl1821 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I always have trouble (read give up, or try other exercises) around week 4 of alpha. Having a group to do it with will help. I will start today.
  • hareraising
    hareraising Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks @cwatts0 and @mkiriman I will try that
  • cocobongo
    Options
    mkiriman wrote: »
    You may want to look at this site which breaks down the calories for each exercise... http://www.t25calories.com/

Hmm... It gave me more calories for Ab Intervals on Alpha than Speed 2.0 on Beta so I wouldn't say that's very accurate at all. However it seems to all be around 200 cals which is pretty much what MFP gives you so prob pretty safe logging at around 200.
  • krrbrr
    Options
    Made a group since several have messaged asking if we had one. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104230-focus-t25-for-2015 see if that link works!
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    mkiriman wrote: »

LOVE THIS!!!! Anything like this for Gamma