Replies

• SyzygyX
    SyzygyX Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    It's all in the butt and thighs, sigh.
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I feel like my weight is pretty evenly distributed. Which is both nice and sucks. There is no skinny part of my body, I don't have tiny legs or arms or boobs or face. It's all flabby everywhere all the time
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    At my belly and sides. My wake up call for this weight loss was when I noticed that my legs and butt didn't look good anymore... When you're best feature goes to **** you know you've gone too far! In 23lbs I have improved drastically, to my eyes anyway. The cellulite on my legs and butt has improved so much, and my belly doesn't hang anymore. Epic win.

SW: 183lbs | CW: 160.2lbs | GW: 130lbs
  • Camigwen
    Camigwen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I work as a portrait photographer- once I was photographing a maternity session and the woman said "oh!!! You're pregnant too!!!"

I put my camera down and said "no.. I'm not." And told her that her session was over.

Ugh.....

Ugh...I feel for you. Don't you hate how everyone just assumes and thinks it's ok to comment. The worst is when they reach out to rub your belly at the same time. I just glare and say "I don't know you, DON'T touch me!"

Send me a FR if you'd like.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I carry it all over but I especially hate my hips which are 43.5 inches :'(
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Lower belly & my hips for me it's really the only party I need to lose from grrrrr.
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hurray, pear shapes. I have a gut. Thick thighs and a big *kitten* to boot. I hate it. Hate hate hate hate it.

I feel your pain. I think apples have such pretty legs. And no matter their muffin top, they can wear pants nicely.

But we have better heart health, which is something, I guess.
  • kirstinheard
    kirstinheard Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My stomach and I'm losing my butt! No matter how many squats I do. Plus I've been lifting weights on top of doing cardio and my weight loss is getting less and less:-( #realbummer #newfriendswithgoodadvicewelcome
  • jIngraffia7874
    jIngraffia7874 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Camigwen wrote: »
    I work as a portrait photographer- once I was photographing a maternity session and the woman said "oh!!! You're pregnant too!!!"

I put my camera down and said "no.. I'm not." And told her that her session was over.

Ugh.....

Ugh...I feel for you. Don't you hate how everyone just assumes and thinks it's ok to comment. The worst is when they reach out to rub your belly at the same time. I just glare and say "I don't know you, DON'T touch me!"

Thank God no one's ever reached out to try to touch my belly!!
    Sending FR now! :)
  • MrsBowen952015
    MrsBowen952015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Camigwen wrote: »

Ugh.....

Same here! I was on vacation and someone asked when I was due. Totally crushed me. I was trying to rock a bikini and tell myself that no one was even looking at me and then that happened. TWICE. I use it as motivation now but it was really devastating to my ego.
  • itstimeRK
    itstimeRK Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My thighs and butt get huge and lose weight the slowest. I'm definitely pear shaped.
  • khall301
    khall301 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hold my weight in my mid-section and surprising for a guy in my butt.
  • 92isamar
    92isamar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Most of it is in my midsection, i hate it because i feel bloated and swollen. Its a bit in my thighs as well but i have wide hips and i dont really care about that part. Its just my damn belly and rolls
  • kjerome101
    kjerome101 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    thighs for me!!!!
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    only my belly
  • Rashanti1
    Rashanti1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The butt and thighs lol
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    i carry mine all in my torso. It's easy to see that compared to my legs and arms (which pretty much have no fat left, LOL!)....since I've started MFP and with my new trainer, my torso is slowly starting to go down.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Butt and thighs. Even at 5'4" and 165 pound my waist was 29 inches. Hips were 44!
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Right now I got some belly fat but my abs are showing a little and I have a big *kitten* for a man sooo....
  • ItsMe0909
    ItsMe0909 Posts: 30
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Boobs and midsection. I don't have as much of a belly as some, but I am definitely square from the hips to the underboob instead of curvy, then I have the big boobs to top it off. It is getting worse. Each time I go down a band size with my bra, I go UP a cup size.

I'll take some of your boobs. Mail them to me. Thank you.

Mine are mostly all gone. :{ Whaaa!!!!