Activity Tracker

Options
Hello Everyone

I'm thinking about purchasing a activity tracker and want to know what would be the best one to buy. I'm thinking Fitbit Flex but I'm hearing some different reviews about it. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Replies

• bareessentials56
    bareessentials56 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I got a charge hr over the flex because I like knowing how many cals I burn in any type of workout. I think its really good and people who I have talked to who have it love it as well. I know one person who has the flex and really likes it
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit charge hr and I love it! My heart is a little wonky and I just like keeping tabs on my heart rate so I chose the Charge HR. I've only had it for about 3 weeks. I got it and the fitbit scale and I love them. They are very motivating.
  • cgoedert92
    cgoedert92 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I got the charge yesterday but I think I'm going to end up getting the Charge HR. Thanks
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    MFP has a Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

I love my Flex—it's helped me lose the weight & maintain for 8 months. I want to upgrade to the Charge HR, but it's backordered.