Where do you "hold your weight"?

Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    ItsMe0909 wrote: »
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Boobs and midsection. I don't have as much of a belly as some, but I am definitely square from the hips to the underboob instead of curvy, then I have the big boobs to top it off. It is getting worse. Each time I go down a band size with my bra, I go UP a cup size.

That's how bra sizing works.
  • dottyb1tchmouse
    dottyb1tchmouse Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thighs/muffin top.
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I carry all my weight right in the middle as well! Its so frustrating. My shoulders are more of a medium size, while my belly is like a large or extra large...makes clothes look funny on me...or at least I feel like they do!
  • ItsMe0909
    ItsMe0909 Posts: 30
    Options
    [/quote]That's how bra sizing works. [/quote]

Oops, speed reading....and I don't wear them anyway. It's a green thing. And... a waste of time.

• blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Everywhere! I have a very hourglass shape and my fat is pretty much evenly distributed all over.

Same here! Everywhere!
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    I have more on my lower back/love handles then I do on my stomach now. I also carry a lot in my chest which is not attractive for a guy. Better now than when I was 50+ lbs heavier, but I'm still self-conscious about my "moobs"
  • Chikika
    Chikika Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Completely in my legs and butt. If you looked at me from the waist up you wouldn't know I need to lose weight. But then you get lower and daaaaayum that's a lotta booty :p
  • HappyQuella
    HappyQuella Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5'6.5 166 lbs.
    Chest, back, belly. I'm a total cone/ inverted triangle. I've always said my shape can't carry weight, it looks horrid. I can suck in my belly but I can't suck in back rolls!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hips, thighs and belly. On the plus side I notice a loss from my belly first.
  • angellak
    angellak Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thighs
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Stomach. Finally under 170 lbs, still have 40" waist. Ugh.
  • suzeequu
    suzeequu Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    belly is my trouble spot...it is solid, but way too big compared to rest of my body... if I could lose that, I would be one happy woman
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    On top of the upper part of the hamstring (right below the glutes) and thighs
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,324 Member
    Options
    center abs and breasts.
  • BeccaLifting
    BeccaLifting Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tummy. I'm pretty lean and have delts, biceps and triceps showing in my arms. Visible ribs where they hit my sternum and around my back, almost all my leg muscles - just a little bit of covering over that glute/ham tie in still. But not an ab in sight, still too much tummy fat for that! I have a band under my bra and above my pelvis that just stores all the fat. I think I'm going to have to get staggeringly lean to get there with my tummy.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Stomach and thighs :(
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Belly and bingo wings - piled a little on my thighs too lately, meh :)
  • sunnydee216
    sunnydee216 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    All over, but more so in the belly.
  • snookey16
    snookey16 Posts: 47 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Belly and thighs for me.

I had a lady who comes into work all the time say to me "oh your engaged, that must be why you put on the beef!" Really? you feel like that's fine to say to someone, it still annoys me every time i see her. I have also had a few people think i was pregnant, no i just like food!
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thunder thighs for me.