Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

21 day fix calories burned?

Just curious if anyone can tell me how many calories you burn during 21 day fix workout? I'm interested in all workout! I know it's different for everyone..if you want to know I'm 5'4 126lbs. But I would just like to know everyone's calories burned :)

Replies

• stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    Do you have a heart rate monitor? This is going to be the best way for you to measure it.
  • arielwuteska1234
    arielwuteska1234 Posts: 12 Member
    Unfortunately no..that's why I'm trying to just get an idea of what everyone else is burning
  • savannahc87
    savannahc87 Posts: 12 Member
    I don't have the heart rate monitor either. I know it ranges but I typically just count 200 for upper and lower day, 150 for the yoga, and 300 for the rest. This is strictly a guess and probably on the lower end because I know my heart gets up and stays up the entire time! I am 4'11" and 131.
  • stevesample76
    You really shouldnt need to know for the 21DF since you are eating the calculated number of containers. As long as you are doing that you should be fine
  • arielwuteska1234
    arielwuteska1234 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm not to worried I'm just terribly OCD and have to enter something into myfitnesspal that's near it lol
  • stevesample76
    I dont use MFP to log exercise. I set my daily goal and track my food here and that is it.
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    honestly, it depends on the workout. I'm 4'10 and 148 and did the upper fix today and only burned 150, but when i did the total body fix yesterday, i burned around 215...i haven't done the rest of them yet but that shows you the gap between workouts. I would just invest in a heart rate monitor if you are that OCD. You can find some cheap ones that are pretty good like the Polar FT4.