fit bit wont sync

Options
my fit bit steps are no longer uploading to fitness pal since last wednesday ... none of the trouble shooting works. Is anyone having this issue?

Replies

• KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've had sporadic problems with my Fitbit syncing. I think it is more on Fitbit's side than anything. My Fitbit wasn't syncing correctly with another site either.
  • TW_SurrealCoda
    TW_SurrealCoda Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've found success with this issue by removing and reconnecting with FitBit. I've only had to do it a couple times.
  • suzeequu
    suzeequu Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    fit bit blames fitness pal..fitness pal blames fit bit..lol...arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I also have only had sporadic issues...never more than a couple of attempts. Usually when I try again a couple hours later it syncs.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's annoying as hell. They are asking people to disconnect from both the FitBit site then MFP, wait 15 minutes and reconnect on both.

Seems to be working but I thought that before.
  • suzeequu
    suzeequu Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have done that, a few times to no avail. ive become so ... dependent on seeing that affirmation on mfp that it really bothers me. ugh.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I had synching issues with my fitbit zip bit and had to remove it and reconnect as TW_SurrealCoda suggested. Sometimes it does not record my calories eaten from MFP but a day later they turn up.