Need Friends......add me!

Options
Hey....just looking for some MFP'ers that need and can offer support. I seem to be stalled and I need to change things up.....starting with some additional friends. I would like to get a Challenge going to......12lbs or so by JULY 4th!!!!

WHO IS WITH ME?????

Look me up...............BYBYBELLY:0)

Replies

• amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I sent a friend request....... I'm trying to lose another 16 by 4th of July.......
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm up for that challenge too! Have been stalled at this weight for a long time now, and I'm ready to shake it up! :bigsmile:
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Request sent - I'm up for a challenge.. FL vacation coming up at end of June - would really like a new (smaller) bathing suit ;)
  • TheQuitter
    TheQuitter Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and only have one friend. Can I join you for some mutual encouragement? Loving the bybybelly handle. You and me both mate!
  • DRSRiley
    DRSRiley Posts: 26
    Options
    count me in....let's do it....I am just getting starting and working very hard to stay motivated....you can add me!
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Add me too! 4th of July is the start of my vacation so I would love to be down 10 lbs.
  • skramer13
    skramer13 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Added...until I got sick, I was in a rut, too. Something tells me once I'm better again, that rut might show up again. Let's do this!
  • bybybelly
    bybybelly Posts: 56
    Options
    Great response. Not sure how to go about Challenge but I think I can start a post EACH FRIDAY with my weigh in and everyone can follow. I want to lose 12lbs by JULY 4TH. Come up with your own goal and let's do this thing!!! I will post each Friday with the title.......JULY 4TH SHRED!!

1-2-3....................go!
  • bybybelly
    bybybelly Posts: 56
    Options
    First day of the challenge...friend me, bump this, and let's do this thing!!!

ARE YOU WITH ME?

bybybelly~