Be consistent with your workout and eating right

Options
yhealthy2000
yhealthy2000 Posts: 111 Member
edited March 2015 in Motivation and Support
Today, I can definitely say that I'm fit! It took me several years to be where I am. The key to achieving your fitness goal is being consistent. Consistent with your workout routine and consistent with eating right. It truly is a lifestyle change for the better you. You will be happier to yourself and to your loved ones. Make those two things, excercise and eating right, your priority! If you are thinking about it, then you are ready to get started. Continue with those two things for three months. You WILL see a change in your body that you will like. This will be a great motivator for you to continue working out and eating right beyond the three months. As time passes, all your hard work will show...you'll be in a great shape, physically, mentally and emotionally:). You'll enjoy working out and eating right because of the results you'll see first hand, in you! So start today and start being consistent!! People, now, ask me for tips and I love sharing them. I know I can definitely help others. I'm glad I'm able to.

Replies

• melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great post so true!! Thank you for the reminder
  • yhealthy2000
    Options
    Thanks for your comment on my post @melly0405
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Today, I can definitely say that I'm fit! It took me several years to be where I am. The key to achieving your fitness goal is being consistent. Consistent with your workout routine and consistent with eating right. It truly is a lifestyle change for the better you. You will be happier to yourself and to your loved ones. Make those two things, excercise and eating right, your priority! If you are thinking about it, then you are ready to get started. Continue with those two things for three months. You WILL see a change in your body that you will like. This will be a great motivator for you to continue working out and eating right beyond the three months. As time passes, all your hard work will show...you'll be in a great shape, physically, mentally and emotionally:). You'll enjoy working out and eating right because of the results you'll see first hand, in you! So start today and start being consistent!! People, now, ask me for tips and I love sharing them. I know I can definitely help others. I'm glad I'm able to.

So very very true!!!! 3 yrs here doing the same!!! 30 yrs younger. Physically.Better. with family and Life as a whole!!!!
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree that this is a lifestyle change. It's forever. It's something you need to be comfortable with on the long term front.
  • tjcuts339
    Options
    Positive. Life choices make you a far more positive force to those around you.They get excited. On all the things yyou.are doing and may start working out also. It does infect those to want to try it themselves. Unless they are haters and they will never know how good they could feel if only they Tried???
  • bfrance
    bfrance Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great post, wish there was a like button.
  • junestarrr
    junestarrr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Such a great post! So true.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    By "eating right" you mean lots of pizza, right?
  • tjcuts339
    Options
    I do love pizza! But then you got to kick it harder on calories off set,,Pay for that pie a second time. But it was Great Eating? But we are going to work a bit harder in the gym!!! Choices?
  • yhealthy2000
    Options
    I would like to add that eating right can include eating pizza! Just how much pizza am I going to eat is the question. If I had to eat pizza from those chain stores or restaurant I would eat one slice. Rest of my plate would have salad with dressing on the side:). Homemade pizza on a wheat pita with lots of veggie and lean meat with mozzarela comes out yummier. One more thing, if I ate that outside pizza...I would definitely work out twice as hard burning those calories!! We all eat "bad" food from time to time. For me, that's just being a human! And, I work hard daily on balancing this. It also teaches me to balance other parts of my life. Like, trashing negativity and embracing positivity. This is my wish for everybody!