herbalife??

Options
wendyba626
wendyba626 Posts: 18
edited March 2015 in Food and Nutrition
Is this product safe and healthy? I've seen people lose weight dramatically in short period of time by substituting 2meals with shakes or pills. Any thoughts?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    It's expensive, and unneccesary and has been linked with liver damage.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    It's expensive, and unneccesary and has been linked with liver damage.

This. Plus many people who use it gain weight back since they didn't actually learn sustainable habits.
  • betsy281
    betsy281 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The program does work and you can learn how to change your habits while losing weight on the program. I've lost over 100 lbs on it and am still working towards my weight loss goals.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    NO.

emmastone-noononono.gif
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    betsy281 wrote: »
    The program does work and you can learn how to change your habits while losing weight on the program. I've lost over 100 lbs on it and am still working towards my weight loss goals.

hXGtYfh.gif
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options

But you can do the same thing without herbalife.... So, it's not herbalife that works, it's a calorie deficit
  • cmor86
    cmor86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had it once and it made me really dizzy.
  • tanyahancock95
    Options
    Yes I'm a user of Herbalife been taking it for almost a month and I see great results. And looking forward to achieving my weight goals
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options

But you can do the same thing without herbalife.... So, it's not herbalife that works, it's a calorie deficit

You da real MVP tho