Looking for friends to motivate each other!

Options
cje151
cje151 Posts: 40 Member
edited March 2015 in Motivation and Support
Looking for a fitness partner to motivate me and hold me accountable every day and I'll do the same. My goal is to stick to: Fat 50g, Carbs 245, Protein 210 daily. Trying to drop 15 lbs. Motivation is key, want to keep up the momentum. DIETING SUCKS;)

Replies

• cje151
    Options
    BTW, this was me......never going back! With dedication you can accomplish anything.
  • cje151
    Options
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here almost 24/7. :-)
  • cje151
    Options
    Done!
  • Duval514
    Duval514 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am trying to do the same thing! Pretty much live on this thing!
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Wow well done! I'm on here often too. My log in streak is a little past 555 days lol so feel free to add me and I'll help any way I can! :)
  • josama22
    josama22 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm looking for the same!! Need go be kept accountable somehow. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • cje151
    Options
    Wow well done! I'm on here often too. My log in streak is a little past 555 days lol so feel free to add me and I'll help any way I can! :)
    Damn! Yeah, I'll add you for sure. 555 days, you're a machine! I'll probably come to you for help from time to time.
  • cje151
    Options
    josama22 wrote: »
    I'm looking for the same!! Need go be kept accountable somehow. Anyone feel free to add me.

Sounds good to me.
  • moonchild226
    moonchild226 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm on here a lot during the day and could use all the motivation I can get too! Feel free to add me!!
  • klandmeiet
    klandmeiet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    40 years old and looking to loose 75 more lbs. I could use the encouragement
  • cje151
    Options
    Well, first things first. You need to gain some momentum. Start by setting very small goals and gradually increase the size of your goals until weight is just melting off.
  • huntersmommy332
    huntersmommy332 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can help motivate each other I'm on daily!
  • niaj2014
    niaj2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm needing a motivation buddy too. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • Deanodino
    Deanodino Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me, have an open diary. More motivation buddies the better
  • Siriamae
    Siriamae Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I could use some motivation as well - I just started here and I'm still at that stage where I doubt that I can actually change anything. I got so used to having 10-15 kilos too much, I can't really picture myself in a slimmer, fitter version... Add me, looks like you know what you're doing! ☺️

• sminer27
    sminer27 Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me! I'm fairly new and would love extra support! As well as offer motivation!
  • cje151
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone. What are everyone's goals? I want everyone in here to be successful!