Mountain Be Moved

Options
Jason_FSU
Jason_FSU Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Christian's/Messianic Believer's who want to encourage one another as well as using scripture. Feel free to add me.

Jason (Messianic Believer)

Replies

• Jason_FSU
    Options
    Mark 11:23-24 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
    Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
  • MicheleBartlett
    MicheleBartlett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    He must increase, but I must decrease.
    Your words were found and I did eat them and your words were unto me the joy and rejoicing of my heart.
  • Jason_FSU
    Options
    Psalms 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Religious topics are not permitted on MFP. I'm just letting you know so you are aware. Not breaking up the party or anything. Have fun!
  • Jason_FSU
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Religious topics are not permitted on MFP. I'm just letting you know so you are aware. Not breaking up the party or anything. Have fun!

Sorry if this is offensive to you, I recommend you skip this message board then. There are hundreds and hundreds of others to entrain you.

1 Corinthians 9:24-25 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
    And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

May this encourage others who are striving to get their body in shape to do so and be temperate in all things.
  • speterson09
    Options
    Thanks for posting scripture and definitely for not backing down when someone tries to stop you. Thats awesome! :-) there needs to be more people willing to take a stand like that.
  • speterson09
    Options
    Psalms 51:1-4 KJV

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
  • mntwindan
    mntwindan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you.

Have a great day. We can do this.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Jason_FSU wrote: »
    Hornsby wrote: »

Sorry if this is offensive to you, I recommend you skip this message board then. There are hundreds and hundreds of others to entrain you.

1 Corinthians 9:24-25 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
    And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

May this encourage others who are striving to get their body in shape to do so and be temperate in all things.

This does not bother me. I just thought you would like to know that you are breaking the boards TOS which you agreed to when you signed up for My Fitness Pal. I thought that would be something that might be against your religious code or something. If breaking rules is morally sound for you, carry on.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I just want to clarify something - religious discussion or mention of religion is allowed on MFP. As long as the discussion can remain respectful and inclusive of all users, it is fine on the main forums.

Since this topic does not meet the above criteria, it is in violation of the guidelines and is now closed:

15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics and posts, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion.

I just did a search and found an active group which may be of interest to users in this thread as a place to continue their discussion:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/378-christian-support-group
This discussion has been closed.