Thank God for the tape measure

Options
I've been weighing every day and measuring every two weeks. And thank goodness, because for about ten days I've been hovering between 148.5 and 149. But the tape measure today showed that I've lost an inch in my waist and hips over the last.two weeks. Thank you, tape measure, for my motivation back.

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, there. I've been on a plateau for about a month now. It was getting really discouraging. I only measure myself about once a month, last being in early April. I decided to take my measurements this morning. I've lost 2 inches in my waist and 2 inches in my hips. Yay! I still really wanna see the scale budge (especially b/c I'm sOo close to 199), but at least I know I'm still losing, even if the scale won't cooperate. Darn scale!
  • Chris_is_fat
    Options
    STOP KIDDING YOURSELF FATTY THE SCALES NEVER LIE !!!!!
  • Chris_is_fat
    Options
    STOP KIDDING YOURSELF FATTY THE SCALES NEVER LIE !!!!!
  • Samanthahahaha
    Options
    I'm glad I read this, I have been kinda stuck in my weight too and have been considering measuring myself, now I feel like I definitely should! Congrats on the lost inches! :)
  • mkiesel33
    mkiesel33 Posts: 16
    Options
    Mearsuring tapes is my friend too.
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    WoW! The Tape Measurer had to have been an Awesome Motivator. I need to start doing the same thing. I just do not know where to measure myself - you know "The precise places."

I may need to look into this, because I was discouraged this morning after getting on the scale.

WTG! :-)