Uk brides

Options
Hey, I'm getting married in September - ive put 2st (28 pounds) in the past 18 months which I am now determined to get rid of! Looking for support and motivation to keep me on track and also to help and support others - please add me x

Replies

• kcece405
    kcece405 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Easier said than done. I've put on some 25Kgs once I stopped smoking. Your best bet is to do HIIT and some small bodyweight exercises (maybe burpees, if you can). But HIIT and a very strict diet control can do magic. Don't try to lose too much too fast. Losing 1 - 1.5 pound a week is easy.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    kcece405 wrote: »
    Easier said than done. I've put on some 25Kgs once I stopped smoking. Your best bet is to do HIIT and some small bodyweight exercises (maybe burpees, if you can). But HIIT and a very strict diet control can do magic. Don't try to lose too much too fast. Losing 1 - 1.5 pound a week is easy.

easier said than done?! 28lbs in 6 months is easily achievable....

• leannehoggdodd
    Options
    Yeah I do feel pretty confident I can get to goal in 6 months - especially as I have a huge target and reason to get to goal!
    - I changed jobs and was working field based so my usual healthy eating was replaced by shop bought sandwiches, crisps and other crap - I also stopped all exercise!
    - need to get back to old fit and healthy me!

Thanks x
  • Chestnutridgeny
    Chestnutridgeny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :)