Skimble APP for phone

Options
I read a post on here from some body else and they mention SKIMBLE app for Ipad, Iphone, Ipod Touch, and Android users. I downloaded it couple of nights ago. It's a FREE app to download that gives you exercise movements and shows you how to do them correctly. There are PRO exercises but you have to pay for them. The rest is 100% FREE. The exercise ranges from Weightloss to Fittness Training. They have ones that just tragets your abs, legs, thighs, butt, etc. I just did one today with hand weights and I burned 561calories (HRM) in 35mins. I recommend this to anyone thats able to download it on your phone!! They do have a website, Skimble.com you can bowse through and look at the different types of workouts they have!!

Replies

• NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I like this app (it's available for iPhone too) and I want to love it but man the pricing model is greedy. Maybe it's different on Android, but iPhone users have to pay $25/year subscription for "pro" which lets you save and create unlimited routines. But then you STILL have to pay $10/program if you want to use any of the multi-day programs.

I love fitness apps (apps in general really), and as a female developer myself I love that one of the founders is a woman. But... $$$
  • turkomr
    turkomr Posts: 1
    Options
    I love the Skimble app! I wish I could sync the data with MyFitnesPal.
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I have it for iPhone and really like it. There are enough free workouts that I don't see the point in paying for pro.
  • zemmy
    zemmy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have pro for Android - it's $20 - I do like the pro workouts better and the human voices (though cheesy at times)... compared with a monthly gym membership, I feel like it's a really good deal (and SO much more convenient)