Any P90X motivators in the house?

Options
Hello everyone i just started P90X and i was wondering if anyone will like to join me through my journey. I need serious motivators. Today is my 2nd day and i am sore all over but i don't wanna give up. Anyone care to join me?

Replies

• djdem1
    djdem1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI - Love love love P90X... and all the Beachbody workouts! I let my daughter borrow it and want it back!! So as soon as I get it I will jump back in.. I also LOVE Turbo Fire - if you want an excellent HIIT work out these are the best. The p90x is awesome - but the cardio is a little lacking so you may want to add it in. Anyway - keep posting and I will watch for how you are doing and add my 2cents if you care. have fun!! Cara:happy:
  • delainedecker
    delainedecker Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    P90X is amazing and if you just keep at it you will start to feel better and stronger! I am currently doing a round of insanity, then will do Asylum. I have done a couple rounds of P90x and I absolutely love Tony!! "Bring it"
  • Armymom44
    Armymom44 Posts: 76
    Options
    Doing Turbo Fire on week 15 love love it
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love P90X and Insanity: I am doing a combo, it is so cool never get bored. By the time I got done with P90X the first time I was a little tired of doing thousands of push ups. Not that it didn't help, but just bored with it. Love the Kenpo and the Sports Training from Insanity.
  • Armymom44
    Armymom44 Posts: 76
    Options
    Did Insanity then I did P90x I felt it was slow for me I am thinking of doing another round of it I am doing turbo fire and will see Asylum looks crazy I want all the work out from BB
  • misslys9304
    misslys9304 Posts: 17
    Options
    yeah i'm going to start it tomorrow! i'll be here to motivate
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I should get mine in the mail some time next week...so I'm in! I will be back...
  • lovekinds2001
    Options
    thanks you all
  • lovekinds2001
    Options
    yeah i'm going to start it tomorrow! i'll be here to motivate

I just finish my 3rd day today!! the Cardio X how did yours go?
  • lovekinds2001
    Options
    I should get mine in the mail some time next week...so I'm in! I will be back...

Good 4 u we will be here. Join in any time
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i cant wait to do all of these im so excited!