stoped losing weight...help

Options
iam 41 i go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week going on the ( arc traner 60 minutes treadmill 30 minutes walking 45 minutes and burning 1.600 to 2.200 a day and I stop losing weight iam juicing eating fish and chicken what the hell....DAMMIT I WANT A HOTDOG ...HELP

Replies

• jett69
    jett69 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Need your stats an calories per day, help me to help you
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    You're probably eating more calories then you think. You can have a hot dog, just make sure you allow calories for it or work out longer. Be patient and don't give up.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Ever heard of eating a hot dog to solve your problem?
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    So eat a hotdog...jeez man. I had pizza at lunch yesterday and chocolate last night...

As for those burns...those are probably a bit high (unless you are using a HRM with a chest strap to calculate them) the machines are known to be 20-25% higher than reality.

So your CICO formula is off some where...your diary is closed so it's hard to say but probably both sides.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    I eat hotdogs. Just know what calories you're having and how that fits in your total daily calorie needs. 1 hot dog w/ bun at the gas station: 450 calories. 1 hot dog from the grocery store: 210. (Smaller bun, smaller hot dog.) Hot dogs made at home: 120 each. (Light bun from the grocery store which has less bred than a standard bun, and light beef name brand hot dog - 60 calories.)

How much are you eating each day? If you don't know, that's the place to start.
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    With out your stats its pretty hard to narrow down what the issue is. But going from experience, weight loss is not linear. I experience stalls on a regular basis and just have to keep plugging away until my body decides, enough is enough and then I start losing again. Sometimes patience is our best ally!
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Start weight training into your weekly workout (swap out at least 2 days of your cardio for weight training).
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Have a hot dog! Work it into your calorie goals for the day. It's not hard - hot dogs don't have a super-ton of calories or anything. Even the really fattening ones I eat only have I think 230 calories. That's not a lot. Bun = 160-ish? (But weigh your own and look at the NI for your own.) Mustard is very very low in calories, and a tablespoon of the relish I have is only 20 calories (again, look at your own, don't go by mine).

You're doing a lot of working out, but you do need to eat fewer calories than you're expending. Have you done an honest assessment of your activity level, along with your weight, age, etc. and are you weighing your food?
  • mikerosado
    Options
    Start weight training into your weekly workout (swap out at least 2 days of your cardio for weight training).... good I will .
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    eldamiano wrote: »
    Ever heard of eating a hot dog to solve your problem?

Yep!