Make Love Friday

Options
Good morning my darlings! It's been a long time since I called for one but it's time once again for Make Love Friday. Lol, now I am not talking about the actual factual intimate act of love but showing love to those around you. Do something extra special for someone today. Be it your family, friends or even a complete stranger. Sometimes a small kind act (or even a smile) can change some ones day or even their life. So lets all celebrate Make love Friday! :-) And just to let you know I am so very proud of all of you. I see so many positive changes and break throughs. You truly are an amazing, wonderful, beautiful, sexy, sweet bunch of people. Never doubt just how beautiful you are, because you are stunning. Trust me, this cowboy knows gorgeous when he sees it!!!! I love you all dearly. Have a fantastic day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings & love,
Ed

Replies

• SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this idea Ed!! I'll start by saying that more fathers should be like you!!! <3's!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I LOVE this idea Ed!! I'll start by saying that more fathers should be like you!!! <3's!!!

Thank you sweetie, thats very kind of you. Your pretty amazing yourself. :-)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend with their family and friends!!!..:):flowerforyou:
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    I try to do an act of kindness every day. This world would be a much better place if we all thought this way.
  • soon2blollar
    Options
    Random acts of kindness <3 I love it!!!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Awww paying it forward, such a great way to celebrate Make Love Friday!!! You are amazing Ed :-)
  • clash98
    clash98 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    AGAIN....YOU ARE AN AMAZING MAN!!!!!!!! I PRAY THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS KIDDOS TODAY:love:

STAY SWEET,
    AMY
  • SugarRose
    SugarRose Posts: 16
    Options
    Wonderful thought!:flowerforyou:
  • daddeeo
    daddeeo Posts: 33
    Options
    Awesome idea! God Bless you!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I agree. You are so precious, and I wish you all the best, with everything you do. And your children also.
  • susancelli928
    susancelli928 Posts: 190
    Options
    What a wonderful idea... I will definitely be doing that today..
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    SUPERLIKE :)
  • knrbaker
    knrbaker Posts: 21
    Options
    xoxoxo :flowerforyou: I think we should 'make love' every day! Thank you for the inspiration and kind words. You are doing so great, keep it up! Take care & God bless
  • Mtarbarnes
    Mtarbarnes Posts: 8
    Options
    I will do one extra one just for you today!!
    I find doing a good deed or act of kindness daily keeps the stress at bay and makes the world a better place.
    Its amazing what the power of a single word can do... or even a simple smile.
    Long ago I had (and still do) trouble accepting a compliment.... I made it a mission to no longer pass by people that had a handsome tie on or a gorgeous dress or simply a radiant smile without SAYING SO OUTLOUD. If you knew the amazing affect it can do you'd never go a day without doing it... You CAN do anything.... let someone else know they can too!
    Love you guys..... Agape
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! :heart:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Gosh Ed, I told you yesterday I :heart: you!!

Okkkkkkkkkk, here it is again......

I :heart: :heart: :heart: YOU!!!

hehehe!! :laugh:

:wink:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Gosh Ed, I told you yesterday I :heart: you!!

Okkkkkkkkkk, here it is again......

I :heart: :heart: :heart: YOU!!!

hehehe!! :laugh:

:wink:

:heart: :heart: you to beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Love you all so much. :flowerforyou:
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    As a sample lady, I have gotten to know my city all the better. I have ladies & gents that come in to chat, and we are on a first name basis. I give out hugs regularly during the day, my favorite perk. I show people around the store, and they are pleased I am making an effort to help them. I make awesome treats, and sometimes they take a bite and say..."ok I want all that is on this". So I say, "shall I go get the ingredients then"? Its priceless. Hugs to all of you, and to the promise of a better world, just because we make it so:-)
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You're Awesome! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: