13»

Replies

• mandolyn9909
    Options
    Great job! You look great.
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    What a great example of every day committment! You look fantastic and must feel amazing!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I love love love that you are wearing your HRM in the last picture! :laugh: You rock!
  • addysmom1
    addysmom1 Posts: 22
    Options
    you look fantastic
  • tsomo
    tsomo Posts: 44
    Options
    great change! :flowerforyou:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Happy one year and thanks for sharing.
  • Sunkissed118
    Options
    You have done something amazing!! Congrats on your accomplishments! :D
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I still have 31 lbs to go and I KNOW I will make it eventually (hopefully by my 40th bday in Oct). I also measured & since I started I've lost 52.25 inches! WOW! :bigsmile:
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I missed this a few days ago! Anyways, my dear Kelly, where do I start? You are gorgeous inside and out. You give me the honesty and encouragement that I need to hear, and are one of my biggest supporters on here.
    Even though we have never met in real life, I know that you are still one amazing lady, that I'm glad to call my friend. You have done so well, and I know we've all had ups and downs, but you manage to still kick butt day after day and push through any challenge.
    I am so proud of you and thankful to have you as an awesome MFP friend! Keep at it, and I know in no time you'll be at your goal!
  • Kelkelmm
    Kelkelmm Posts: 7
    Options
    I am so proud of you! You look so much younger and happier! Keep it up, with your determination, you'll
    Make it to your ultimate goal! Great job! :)
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! I'm about the same height and SW. I've kept off 5 lbs., but it's a start. Your story is inspiring, and I hope to reach similar goals! Keep us posted!
  • emzi1981
    emzi1981 Posts: 20
    Options
    wow u look great and so happy too!, well done and keep it up!!
  • beckihadfield87
    Options
    You look fab! Well done!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I went from wearing size 20 jeans to currently in size 11! YAY! I have lost 52.25" total inches! :bigsmile:
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! Good looking!
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing! You're doing great!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!