My goal is 20lbs to lose, what about yours?

Options

Replies

• erevelynr23
    Options
    jakistar wrote: »
    It's a brand new day and the birds are chirping. Getting started on my weightloss, need new friends for motivation! My goal is 20lbs to lose, what about yours?

• nicologica1
    nicologica1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20 lbs. I've lost just over 5 so far. Add me as a friend if you fancy tracking your weightloss together or need some motivation giving each other verbal kicks up the backsides :)
  • rosasolimini
    Options
    My goal is also 20 lbs, but I don't know where to start. I have tried so many different one. The only thing I tried and worked was eat 900 cal per day but is so hard.
  • rosasolimini
    Options
    Fifteen. Four pounds off with eleven remaining. [/
    My goal is also 20 lbs, but I don't know where to start. I have tried so many different one. The only thing I tried and worked was eat 900 cal per day but is so hard. by the wat I am only 5.1 tall
  • rosasolimini
    Options
    My goal is 20 lbs. I've lost just over 5 so far. Add me as a friend if you fancy tracking your weightloss together or need some motivation giving each other verbal kicks up the backsides :)
    What are you doing ?
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm returning to my 85lb. loss, and shooting for a potential 90lb. loss. It all depends on how well I can maintain it.
  • Armitagekl
    Options
    I just had my third baby 2.5 months ago and am eager to lose 30 lbs! I have tried many diets, supplements and pretty much everything under the sun. This is my first time just going for good ol' exercise and logging what I eat.
  • Ice_Arrows
    Ice_Arrows Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    4 pounds down and 36 left to go as of this morning :smile:
    Feeling great about this so far, good luck to everyone!
  • tmg446
    tmg446 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have about 7 lbs left and have lost 45 lbs already in 4 months. Good luck!
  • superesteve
    Options
    Through excercise, nutrition, and accountability, going for 30-35 lbs!
  • 1kwikf
    1kwikf Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100# by January 1st. That will put me at 200# and I will set another goal. I have been on many crazy diets (only eat this or that, 1000 calories or less, or only 1 meal a day) and I've had some ridiculous workout schedules (2 times a day, 3 times on weekends). All of this made me realize that I cannot keep up with that lifestyle. My current mindset is losing 1-2 pounds a week, working out once a day, and eating a diet that i can see myself on far into the future.

So far this year I am down 23 pounds, only 77 to go!
  • Dianaa31015
    Options
    It's a brand new day and the birds are chirping. Getting started on my weightloss, need new friends for motivation! My goal is 20lbs to lose, what about yours?

Hi today is my first day as well, hopefully we can be friends and start and complete this journey together. My goal is to lose 50 pounds that I put on recently and trying to lose back
  • cindylooi
    cindylooi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm trying to lose 10-15lbs :wink:
  • coxtyler284
    Options
    I started a excessive plan today. I am going for 30-40 lbs. daily cardio, good eating and lots of water!
  • jst8388
    jst8388 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is 40lbs my long term goal is 135.. Down 10 so far and I'm motivated to keep going!
  • BeautyNBeastMode
    Options
    My first goal is to lose another 53 lbs, then set up another goal!
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 total, but honestly my real goal is to be healthy and wear smaller jeans.
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    mwebster11 wrote: »
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs. I lost 8 lbs last month. I strength train, and cardio six days a week.
  • rollingdeathcradle1992
    Options
    My goal is body building.
    My goal is to hit 8-12% body fat
    Gonna be while..