Plexus slim pink etc

Options
caminoslo
caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
I went to the plexus party inframercial and won myself a few plexus packets. It tastes likea tootsie roll and i dont like it.......... is this stuff really that great for a person?

Replies

• KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    One more reason for me to not try it. I hate Tootsie Rolls. LOL!

If you ask the 427 people on my FB friends list who sell Plexus, yes, it's a miracle product that cures all ills and makes weight magically fall off. I'm not sure it has anything to offer me--I'm losing weight (only a few pounds to go), I'm healthy, and I feel great. I'll keep my money. :)
  • caminoslo
    caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am losing weight without it. My mom bought it i wont it. I dont like it i wish she would stop it. Powder is processed and bs
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    A multi-level marketing scheme for a product with no science backing it up. RUN!!! See http://supplement-geek.com/plexus-slim-review-ingredients-side-effects/
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I took Plexus, and while I feel like it helped me in many areas (slept better, was easier to avoid sweets, ate smaller portions) it's by no means a miracle worker. You still have to make the better choices. I do recommend it for just because of the benefits I had with it. But as far as weight loss goes.... how much success you have will be 100% determined by you.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

These "dietary aids" (if you can call them that) are unneeded for weight loss. They are also very expensive. I personally would skip it.
  • SunnyLu3
    SunnyLu3 Posts: 41
    Options
    I saw some graphics for this and I don't know if they were made by the company or made up by an independent distributer but they claimed it cures rheumatoid arthritis. I nearly peed myself from laughing. It's also super expensive and you can easily buy capsules of the active ingredients for the smallest fraction of the price. But then again, it's pink, so it has that going for it.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I wasted $200 a month for 5mths on that garbage!! The only thing i lost was money. Don't get sucked into the BS hype.