In Need Of Fit Buddies

Options
I'm looking for people who can help me on my fitness journey. I'm trying to lose 150lbs so I can be healthy & happy & play with my step children. My husband & I also want to have children & I can't do it at this weight. I need people who can motivate me & encourage me in this journey.

Replies

• lisasly68
    lisasly68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just recently reactivated my account and want to finally get serious about weight loss! I want to lose 60 pounds. I had a baby 3 months ago and I stay home with him. I really need a buddy to keep me motivated as well! I'd be glad to support you in your journey. :)
  • HoovesDouglas
    Options
    Add me, I'm down with that. I have over 50 to lose, lost 50 last year and fell off the wagon, but now I'm back. Good luck to us all!
  • lisasly68
    lisasly68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I'm still trying to figure out the app! Add me too hoovesdouglas. I need encouragement!
  • ChristaLii
    ChristaLii Posts: 24
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm always here :)

Lost 7 pounds so far ! (:
  • nbjel
    nbjel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me (nbjel). Im trying to loose weight for an upcoming spring break trip as well as for life in general. Lost 1 lb so far...
  • dinalina
    dinalina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm trying to get healthy and could use encouragement too. :)