New to MFP

Options
Hi everyone! I was introduced to this site by a friend and love what I've seen so far! I'm just tired of being fat and unhealthy and ready for a lasting change. I've done ww's in the past and was lucky enough to have lost 72 lbs on it but gained most of it back :( I just joined this site and lost 5 lbs so far and am eager to keep on going. I recently joined a gym as well and loving that too. So, I hope to meet some other mfp buddies along the way! :)

Replies

• Roe1968
    Roe1968 Posts: 133
    Options
    WELCOME!!! :)
  • Shak212
    Shak212 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Glad to have you. Good luck to you on your journey.
  • tbrew811
    tbrew811 Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome! Great work. I too have lost 5 pounds so far. I, like you, am tired of being fat. Have you tried Zumba? I love it, and you burn a bunch of calories. Good luck!!!!
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • hifinm
    hifinm Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You have made the first step in a journey of eating and living better.
  • roxybabay
    roxybabay Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome! Great work. I too have lost 5 pounds so far. I, like you, am tired of being fat. Have you tried Zumba? I love it, and you burn a bunch of calories. Good luck!!!!

No, I haven't tried zumba yet but I hear great things about it. Unfortunately, my gym doesn't offer it but maybe I can find a class elsewhere! :)
  • roxybabay
    Options
    Thanx everyone for the warm welcome! :)
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I too am fairly new to this site and I love it so far. We will do this together. Send me a friend request if you want.
  • roxybabay
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • tbrew811
    tbrew811 Posts: 40
    Options

No, I haven't tried zumba yet but I hear great things about it. Unfortunately, my gym doesn't offer it but maybe I can find a class elsewhere! :)

I don't go to the gym for Zumba because of my schedule/family. I purchased the DVDs from zumba.com, and they are great.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Your future is looking brighter already becaue now you have all of "us"....Welcome to MFP... I love this site! Hope you have a great experience too! Feel free to friend me :smile: