I need protein! Help!

Options
i don't have a lot of time to eat so I grab what I can so I never get enough protein. But I'm also not big on chicken, pork, fish, ect. What can I have daily that will still give me protein?

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I see you are brand new here - you haven't even chosen a picture yet - so you might want to view the boards for a while and see what works for others.

For me: yogurt and powder in smoothies ... protein bars ..... for a start. I also like cheese.
  • Ultimate_Beast
    Ultimate_Beast Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ^those are the main ways i get my protein, I also get 0 %fat high protein yogurts like Danone and Liberte, I also eat Cottage Cheese with fruit
  • izalac
    izalac Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Milk, dairy, eggs, protein shakes... and also some vegetables, e.g. rice and beans.
  • b_rook3
    b_rook3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt, the good Kind: Fage or Chobani both high in protien and no rSTB. Cheese the good kind with no dye or rSTB. If your on the go though may be hard to keep in a purse for more than a few hrs. In those cases Nuts, seeds (hemp seeds- my new fav I add them to smoothies for protein - because my belly and whey do not agree) or a really good protein bar (most have junk and as much sugar as a candy bar). Edamame just steam some pods, they keep all day outside of a fridge or you can get the freeze dried ones. Good luck! I am looking for motivating friends!